Chapter 5

Kate P.O.V.

After the music stops I start thinking about everything. Does he still have his sisters? What about his dad? Where are we? Where am I? Why am I here?Then I ask " Sooooo, hows life Lachie?". I evilly grin. Muahaha. " Uh, life's good here in Phoenix Drop. And pleeeeeaaaase stop calling me that, you know I hate that nickname". " Yeah I know but uh where are we, I mean I know the place is called Phoenix Drop, but where is Phoenix Drop and is there any available places to stay?" I say scratching the back of my neck. " Your gonna stay here!?" He exclaims his face lighting up. " I might but I have some business to do up here, Including the shadow knights they don't really like me. As you just saw I don't have a good rep with them but I'm hoping there is a high school up here so I can finish my last year. But after that I might have to leave, but I'm hoping I can finish my stuff or business with these little bastards." I say playing with my necklace. " Could you give me your uh necklace for a minute" I say hopefully. He hands it to me questioningly, I smirk mysteriously, then I turn around and whisper chant/sing " Half and half, light and dark, wings of fire and light, complete opposites but friends" ( Listen I tried my best, K? Bye) Then a charm appears in my right hand. It's a charm from me representing this moment. I white wing attached to a black wing, It will help protect him. So I take the necklace from my left hand with my right hand. I put the charm on the necklace. I look at it for a minute, and say " Close your eyes please" to lachlan. " Fine." he says closing his eyes. I get up from behind and put it on him. I then back up to my original spot and say " Open". His eyes immediately open and he looks at his necklace. Then the ends of his mouth start to curl up into a smile. Then I smile,  and I feel my self relax. " Thanks Kat" he says looking at me. " Its nothing but do I get to see Dakota?" I say with a mysteriously with a smirk. He sees the gleam in my eyes and starts to say " No, No you will not, You will not-" but I cut him off and start to bolt towards Phoenix Drop. I hear lachlan shout " NO YOU DON'T, YOU ARE NOT TRASHING MY ROOM, AND YOU ARE NOT STEALING MY FOOD!!!!!!". So, I yell back at him " YES I AM,  I'M STEALING ALL YOUR FOOD!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

                                                                  Aphmau P.O.V.

I'm reading my book in my room when I hear shouting. I go downstairs and start to run towards the back yard, and I jump over the fence to see Lachlan chasing someone. "HI LACHLAN!" I yell. Then I hear the footsteps stop. I see a girl stop and I hear her say something but I can't make it out. Then I see her turn around, head down. She starts to walk towards me, when shes right in front of me I feel shes familiar to me in a way and then she hugs me. " I can't believe it's you Aphmau." says wait. Wait Hold up, I know that voice! It's Kate, OH MY IRENE!!! It's her! I start to cry out of joy " I can't believe it's you Kate" I whisper. Then she pulls away and smiles, " I know you'd recognize my voice" she says on the verge of tears. Then I see lachlan in view " You know her?" he says curiously.  Then Kate pulls away and walks over to him and says " Yeah that's Aphmau I know her". " Please explain I don't get it" Lachlan says. " Come inside I'll explain with Kate" I say before Kat can say a word. They both look at each other and then look at me and nod so I start to lead them to the front of my house.

                                                                  Max P.O.V.

I'm walking by aphs when I see she leads 2 people into her house. I decide to check it out, after a minute or 2 of walking I'm in front of her door. I ring the door and hear footsteps coming forward so I just start to whistle impatiently. Then the door opens and I see......No....I see Kat. I have a moment of shock, my jaw drops and my eyes widen. " Kat, how. Why are you here?" I'm so confused. Then she invites me in so I look around and Aphmau with this guy. I walk over there " What up?" I say facing Aph, " Oh, Hi Max this is Lachlan!" she exclaims pointing towards the guy across from her. " Hi"  he says doing a half wave. I nod and look back I can see Kat looking out the window at something so I walk over, "How ya doing?" I ask. " Oh, uh fine I guess It's just a bit nerve racking, but if you want to find me just go into the forest, I'm gonna live there for a while." she replies." Well, thanks I guess but what are you staring at?" I ask." Look, if I'm correct there's a shadow knight in the house next to us, now you might not be able to sense but I've had to run from shadow knights for the past month. So, I think I'm correct." she answered. I walk back to Aphmau and ask " Who lives in that house?" pointing to the one through the window. " I think Laurance and Cadenza live there." she says curiously. I walk back to Kate and tell her " Apparently 2 people live there. A sister and brother called Cadenza and Laurance.". " Hmm, tell me that looks like a boys bedroom to you." she says pointing to a room with green walls and from here it looks pretty messy So I'm going with it's a boys room. " To me, personally, It looks like I boys room from here" I say. " Well then, I'm sensing something from that room. I think we got our shadow knight Max." she says sternly. 

                                                 Kate P.O.V.

I turn around after me and Max figure out who's the shadow knight. I walk over to Lachlan and ask " Uh, could we go over to your place. I REALLY want to see Dakota.". " Um, sure I mean I understand it all now so I think Dakota would love to see you." he responds. " Good" I say evilly. " Oh no, you will not steal my food!" He says angrily. " That's up to Dakota!" I chime. "Grrrrrrr." he growls, I walk over to the door and open it. " Bye Aph, Bye Max!" I say and then walk out with Lachlan following me.  Then he starts leading me to his house. It's 3 houses away from Aphmau's place. Lachlan opens the door to his place and I walk through the door. He has a nice place, I hear a bunch of footsteps. I see Dakota running down the stairs. When she gets down to the bottom she asks " So who's this your girlfriend?". " Actually, I'm not and my names Kate if you remember me, Dakota." I respond smirking. Her eyes widen and then she runs at me and Hugs me. " Yeah, I missed you to Ow, please you'll break my insides.". She whispers " Want to go steal his stash of candy!?!" in my ear. Then she lets go and I smile mysteriously, " Well we'll be upstairs." I say to Lachlan. He raises his eyebrow and then says "Fine" and walks to the living room. Me and Dakota bolt up the stairs and into Lachlans room. We start trashing it looking for candy and stuff. After I empty out his entire dresser, I find at least 3lbs of candy. " Dakota, I found some!" I say excitedly. " Me too!!" she exclaims. " What did you get? I got a lot of candy." I say sitting down on the ground. Then Lachlan walks over by the door, and fumes. " YOU GIVE ME MY CANDY NOW!!!!" he shouts charging me and Dakota. I bolt so does Dakota "RRUUUUUNNNN!!!!!" I yell. Me and her bolt down the stairs, she goes to the front yard, I go to the back yard. Oh no Lachlans following me, CRAP! Oh no, I'm trapped. I do circles and then as Lachlans charging me, I'm not fast enough and he accidentally fell on me. I was on the ground and Lachlan was on top of me. I start to blush big time just because he's that close and so does Lachlan. Then I hear squealing " Kalan sails!!! MY SHIP! EEEEEEEEEK!!!". That was definitely Dakota, I feel Lachlan start to get up so I pull on his sleeve, which causes him to get even closer so I whisper " Let her get away with it.". Then I hear running and then Lachlan's lips brush against mine. DAKOTA I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! Lachlan immediately tries to get up but is then pushed back and it causes his lips to brush against mine again, but instead of trying to get up he stays there. Then he just starts to stare at me aimlessly. Then I try to push myself with my feet away. I do it sucessfuly and then Lachlan gets up. I pass my bag of candy over and say bye " Bye!". I start to bolt towards the towards the forest. 

Alright guys, listen if you were confused the day this book started on was friday and the last 2 chapters were on saturday. So if you were confused, there you go! K? Bye!