Chapter 4

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling, ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling. You got me lifted feeling so gifted suga how'd you get so fly?

I turned the volume up on my tv and started dancing as I cleaned my room. I grabbed my clothes and twirled my way to the laundry basket throwing them in. I started moving my hips around and shaking my booty to the music. I raised my arms up and waved them around as I started twirling my body.

I twirled completely around and opened my eyes to see Tom standing by the door smiling with his finger in between his teeth as if he was holding back a laugh.

I immediately stopped the music and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"What do you want?" I said.

"We're about to go to the movies we were wondering if you wanted to come?" He said walking in and examining your room.

"What do you mean we?" I said looking at him.

"Is this your room?"

"No I'm cleaning my mom's room. Of course it's my room spazstick." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean we? Who else is going?" I repeated my question from before even though I already knew the answer.

"Me and Naomi." He said finally making his way in front of me and standing close.

"First off, it's Naomi and I. Second, as you can tell I'm obviously busy cleaning my shitty room, and third I would rather stick my head under a bus and let it run over me before going to a movie with you two." I pushed past him bumping his shoulder. He grabbed my arm not budging and I turned my head to him.

"Why not?" He said plainly.

"If I wanted to watch two people flirt I'd go to my Aunts house!"

I can't say that. I looked around as if I'd find an excuse hanging from my wall.

"There's no movies out I want to see, ok." I pulled my arm away from him but I still stood there. Waiting for a reply

"Come on, don't be such a buzz kill. I've been here 2 days and you haven't been nice to me once." I crossed my arms and looked away. He did the same mocking me. I slammed my arms to my thighs and watched as he mirrored my action.

I realized he was right. I was being a bitch and he did come all this way to hang out with us. To hang out with me.

I rolled me eyes and sighed. "Fine, I'll go." I grabbed my bag from my bed and flung it on my shoulders. We walked to Naomi's car where she waited in the drivers seat ready to go.

Tom opened his mouth but before any words came out I said "i call shotgun." And he immediately closed it back.

_____________________________

"What movie are we even watching?" I asked as I saw multiple boring movies on the board.

"I have one in mind." Tom said with a smile.

____________________________

"Why are we fucking watching this? It's like a porno." I said as the font appeared on the screen.

50 shades of grey

"Because it's entertaining." Naomi said laughing. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair crossing my arms, staring at the screen in front of me as if it killed my dog.

30 minutes into the movie

And I'm still wondering why I'm here watching this.

Naomi got a call on her phone which resulted in abrupt "shh's" coming from everywhere including Tom and I.