Chapter 5

"So, uhm, listen. I really appreciate what you did for me in there. Nobody has ever done anything like that for me before." I said as Tom and I were walking home.

"It's no problem, Kierstynn. Really, I-I didn't want those guys hurting you." He scratched his neck nervously. Why was he getting nervous?

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I shyly looked away and tucked my hair behind my ear.

We were walking past a Walmart before Tom stopped me.

"Come with me." He said as he basically pulled me across the parking lot and into the store.

"What the fuck is going on? Where are you dragging me?" I said as he finally stopped in the clothing area of the store.

"Pick out a pair of pants." Something about that statement made me feel even more embarrassed than I already did. He already knows I bled through my pants and now he's going to buy me another pair.

"No, Tom, I can't let you do that." I said backing away. He grabbed my arm softly and I stopped.

"You can't help it. Let me help you." He smiled an honest smile. I gave in. I walked over to the jeans and began looking through them. He slowly walked over and stood directly in front of me and started looking as well.

Occasionally he would look up from the clothes and smile. I would roll my eyes like a mother putting up with her hilarious child.

"How about these?" He said pulling up a god awful green pair.

"Oh my god my eyes!" I yelled as I looked away as if my eyes were burning out of my skull.

"What? I thought they were nice?" He said examining them again.

"Yeah, if I was 80 years old and a stripper." He laughed and put them back.

"I kind of like these." I pulled out a ripped black pair.

"They're black."

"And ripped.' I smiled.

"But they're just black."

"Exactly." I said as if it was an inside joke.

"Okay, I'll get them but only if you try them on first." He said smiling and letting out a small chuckle which almost made my heart fall out. I shyly looked away smiling and he walked me to the dressing room.

"Here, I'll be right back but you try them on." He said walking off before I could say anything.

I sighed and walked to the dressing room. I slipped off my current blood stained pants and slipped on the tight fit, black, ripped jeans. I turned to the side like every girl does and casually admired how great my ass looked. I smiled and laughed a little.

Do you think Tom wanted me to try this on so he could see how good I look in them? Like my butt?

No, what am I thinking?

He would never do that. He doesn't like me like that, I'm only 15. He sees me as a child.

Or does he?

I mean, he's done all these things for me already. Maybe he does like me. I'm not so bad. Am i?

"Hey, you in here?" Tom's voice sounded behind the wooden door.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I said.

"Here." He slid a pack of pads under the door. My eyes started to tear up. I grabbed the pack and opened it up fixing the problem. Luckily there was a trashcan in the dressing room. I'm not sure why, but there was. I didn't question it.