Chapter 6

[Just so you know they get back really late at night because of all the shit they did after the movies]

"That was probably the longest walk I've ever had in my life." I said as we walked down the driveway of my house.

"Yeah. Well this day was kind of, uh..."

"Fun?" I said smiling.

"Yeah. I had a great time with you. I mean a great time...with you...with me so I wouldn't be alone." He scratched his neck nervously. I smiled.

"I had a great time with you too, Tom." He looked at me and smiled. During that moment I thought I was going to have my first kiss. I felt like I should just lean in and it would happen. I looked around nervously and before I could even think about making a move he placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled before walking away. I coughed out a sigh and laughed. I can't believe I even thought about kissing him.

We're 4 years apart.

He doesn't see me like that. He just likes hanging out with me.

I walked back to the house and threw my things on my bed. I fell onto my bed and placed my hands over my face. Today was a really good day. I really like Tom. The way he makes me feel. He does so much for me. I really like Tom.

I situated myself and coveted myself with blankets. It was about 10 o'clock.

I couldn't stop thinking of Tom. His smile kept flashing in my head. His laugh was a constant sound and I couldn't stop smiling. I finally turned on my side and closed my eyes.

______________________________

I rubbed my tired eyes and slowly opened them. Everything was fuzzy and I yawned. I placed my feet on the floor and rubbed my head as I made my way to the bathroom.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard the shower running. I peeked through the door.

Tom

I could see everything. His bare chest, bare muscular back, and I couldn't stop staring at his ass. The way the water glistened off his skin and the way he washed his body. Made me feel...nervous.

"What are you doing?" Naomi said from out of nowhere.

"Whoa what?" I said as I stumbled over my feet and fell into the bathroom.

Shit.

Tom immediately turned his head and saw me laying flat on the ground. Before I could explain anything I picked myself up and ran out if the bathroom and into my room. I face planted onto my bed and groaned in embarrassment.

"That was weird." Naomi laughed before walking off.

Yeah no shit it was weird. I was watching him take a shower. God, I'm so embarrassed. Can I be any more of a fuck up? No I can't.

I heard the shower go off and I raised my head up. I quickly staggered to sit up. I played with my fingers nervously as I heard his wet feet on the tile floor. He came out if the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He entered my room. Why was he in my room? Does he not realize how nervous he makes me?

He smiled a cheeky grin before asking me "do you uh, have any lotion?"

"Oh uhm," I stuttered as my eyes trailed down his body I quickly looked up and answered "yeah, it's right-right there." I pointed to the lotion on my dresser. He walked up to it grabbing it without leaving eye contact. He smiled and left.