Oops

-Happy Harbor, Mt. Justice-

April 14th

*Danny's POV*

The loud alarm scares me and I spring up Superboy gets up also. He grabs my hand and starts running. It's not hard to keep up but I do trip, though Conner was there to catch me. He looks down at me in his arms.

"Are you alright?" The clone ask I just nod, and definitely did not think of myself in those arms. We start running again. Not soon after we reach a room with screens around it. The team us all there along with Batman. They hear us enter late and look at us eyes slightly narrowed.

*Third Person POV*

The young justice team including a slightly hunched over Kid Flash plus Batman look at Superboy and Danny and take in their appearance hands clasped together and hair ruffled from running. You can imagine what they were thinking. Superboy lets go of Danny's hand and walks up to the team.

"Why did the alarm turn on? Do we have a mission?" Superboy ask the group of heroes.

"No, we were concerned. After we tended to Kid Flash we turned to gather you and Casper were not there." Aqualad responds. The rest of the team nods. Artemis looks at them suspiciously.

"Where were you two anyways?" She says crossing her arms and scowling. Danny steps forward next to Conner.

*Danny's POV*

"We were in his room." I says to the archer.

"He took me there to get me away from you," I motion to the rest of the team. I won't lie I was slightly angry at them.

"He probably stopped me from killing all of you, too." I finish eyes seeping green. I hear whispering from besides me to soft for any human to hear.

"Casper, calm down." Superboy says

"Danny," I have no idea why I said that, I'm kinda freaking out, Jesus fucking Christ, oh shit I can't believe I just said that, I just told him my name oh no no no no. The Joker doesn't even know it and I told Conner, fuck. I grab his arm and yank him over to the side.

"Don't tell anyone my name." I say harshly. He looks down at me, he's actually a considerable amount taller than me, but that's not relevant. He nods.

"Can I call you that when we are alone?" He ask me. I think about it then nod hesitantly. I guess it will be ok for at least one person to know me. I mean before that alarm rang I was about to bawl my eyes out and tell him everything.

He smiles slightly and turns back around facing the team.

"What was that about?" I hear the bird boy ask Superboy 'quietly'. Superboy just grunts and turns towards Batman.

"Is that all?" He says to the dark knight, Batman just frowns slightly. Conner obviously takes that as a yes and walks towards me.

"Lets go," he says to me. I start following him and take a backwards glance at his team, they all look rather disgruntled and that makes me smirk slightly. I continue with Superboy. I thought we were headed to his room again but Conner leads me a different path. There is a door at the end of the rocky walls and he opens it. A bright light shines through, I squint at the brightness and let my eyes adjust. When they do I see my first real glance at the ocean in years. The bay outside Gotham was a waste land compared to this.

"I come here to think, clear my thoughts, ignore the world around me. If you want to come here you can, it help's with the nightmares also." He explains looking out at the shining blue ocean. I just keep on staring at him, his muscles look really good in the sun, I mean real- oh my god, what am I saying.