Oh, oh! Dayum!

-Happy Harbor, Mt. Justice-

April 15th

*Danny's POV*

I speed through the mountain going to the place Conner showed me a few days ago. Sitting on the edge of the mountain is perfect, the view is as beautiful as the last time I saw it. Sighing and covering my eyes with my forearm I lay down with my legs dangling off the edge. Why did I do that to myself? They're called repressed memories for a reason. I didn't even realize that I was subconsciously connecting Ms. Martian and my sister. That was dumb, stupid brain!

Jasmine, I haven't even thought about her for a long while. Its too painful, its painful bringing anyone from the past up. This friendly attitude from M'gann and the homey atmosphere of the cave made me too comfortable, and I can't afford to get comfortable I have to find Joker before I can even think about relaxing. Sitting back up I sigh again. The Joker was my first friend in Arkham and I love him. I can't just betray him like that, that's messed up. I've already hurt enough people in my life. Looking out over the ocean I hear the door to the ledge open. Who the hell is it? This I my place! Well actually its Superboy's so, oh Superboy, pshh duh, I'm so dumb. This was his place before I claimed it as mine. I feel his presence behind me, "Hey, are you alright Danny?" Conner says and sits down next to me. I try to ignore him we can't be friends. I can't be friends with anyone. "Danny?" He says and I turn my head away from him I hear a sigh, "If you want to be alone you could just tell me." I hear him shift and stand up. The door closes as he leaves the ledge. And I release a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. Damn it, now I feel bad, he is so nice to me. I'm just being a dick, but I have to they're getting to me, but I have to make friends, but I can't actually be their friends. Ugh why is this so complicated. Now I have to go apologize to Conner super awkwardly. Groaning I stand up and walk to the door dragging my feet it opens automatically and I walk into the cave. Why couldn't they have left me at Arkham? I never actually asked I probably should, and it was probably illegal of them. I should ask the bird boy he's BFF's with Batman. Sighing I knock on Superboy's door but get no answer I knock again listening for breathing from the other side. Hearing none I leave the door and head towards the living room kitchen.

*Third Person POV*

Casper walks through the door silently, "Where's Conner?" He ask and the entire team jumps, "Where did you come from creep!?" Artemis growls at Casper and the boy in question just looks at her with a dead look in his eyes making her shiver, "Where is Conner?" He ask again staring at the archer. She glares at him, "You're such a weirdo," She growls narrowing her eyes more, "He's in the garage," Ms.Martian tells Casper before anything else can develop smiling softly at him, Casper avoids looking directly at her and nods in thanks quickly leaving towards the garage.

*Teams POV*

Artemis turns towards M'gann, "Why do you act nice to him?" She asks the Martian, and the green skinned girl smiles at the blonde, "He's a really nice guy if you get to know him, he likes rock music, loves to cook, had a pet fish once, he had a family." M'gann explains passionately, waving her arms. The archer is not impressed, "So what? He's killed thousands of people and liked it! He said so himself! And worse you realize that he could've gotten it on with the Joker!" Artemis practically yells at the other girl, "But people can get redemption, he felt guilt remember? If he felt guilt he can redeem himself!" Megan says smiling brightly. Artemis's eyes widen incredulously, "But the Joker! And murder! Don't you guys agree with me?" She turns towards the guys and the three forgotten males avert their eyes from the girls. Artemis groans, "You three are useless." She says pointing at them, and Robin makes a indignant sound, "What? This was between you two. Not us." He explains as Wally and Kaldur nod, the green clad hero crosses her arms, "So then what do you think about Casper? Huh?" Artemis raising an eyebrow. Robin coughs clearing his throat, "I, I uh, trust Batman's judgment." The black haired acrobat says not giving his true opinion on the matter to avoid directly insulting the aggravated girl. Artemis raises her arms, "See freakin' useless," She says "You know what. I'm going to find the creep and bring him here and we can ask him questions. How about that M'gann? We can play 20 questions, get to know him, and just have a good old time like a sleepover." She says faking excitement and starts to walk angrily out of the big room, "Hey! Wait!" Kid Flash yells after her and he and the others run behind Artemis following her to the garage. They open the wide door and step in looking over to the place with two figures and immediately stop all movements. Right on Superboy's bike Casper and Conner are in the middle of passionately kissing. And like a dam releasing Kid Flash emits a girly scream then faints alerting the two boys to the teams presence. Casper looks at them with wide eyes and a look that just says 'im screwed'.