It's Starting...

-Happy Harbor, Mt. Justice-

April 15th

*Danny's POV*

I leave Ms.Martian without a thank you I can't face her anymore. Leaving the living room quickly heading towards the garage but to me that place is more of a hangar but whatever. You have to have a code to open it so I just phase through. Looking across the hangar I see Conner working on a bike and a giant, um, Wolf? Laying down beside him. They look up at me as I land onto the metal walkway with a barley noticeable clunk. The wolf growls and Conner just looks back down at the bike. I sigh this I going to be harder than I thought. Walking over to the two slowly as to not aggravate the wolf I get a few feet away from Conner. "Ummm, hey, Conner." I state pretty weakly my voice faltering. Conner ignores me. I clear my throat, "Hey Conner, umm, I've got to tell you something." I say clearer the Wolf growls louder, I don't think it likes me, maybe it can sense what I am? Conner shushes the Wolf and looks up at me, "What is it?" He ask blankly and I cringe a bit as I look at Conner's facial expression, "Umm, well I wanted to uhh, can you get the Wolf away from me, animals don't really like me." I say then mentally face palm, I just have to apologize! Why is this so hard? "Wolf leave," Conner says then pats the animal on the head, "I'll be fine boy." He finishes and the Wolf trots away with one last growl at me. I release a un needed breath and relax a bit, "Uhh, ok, i just wanted to apologize for being a jerk earlier." I say looking down at my feet, "Its just that im not used to people wanting to help me I guess, umm, and I really like you but the people I like usually get in trouble, I was being rude to you and should've talked to you and explained what happened, but I really like you so its super hard to apologize, and I-" Conner grabs my arm pulling me in and covering my mouth. I look up into his eyes, he's smirking slightly, "I get it, you really like me." He says and my eyes widen, "Whaaa nn I jussss thaa-" he pulls me in closer taking his hand off my mouth, "I get it." He whispers then suddenly his lips are on mine.

*Teams POV*

Casper and the team, minus Kid Flash, stare at eachother with wide eyes, "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Artemis yells running over to Superboy and pushing Casper away from him violently. Casper falls on his butt with a grunt and Superboy almost knocks over the bike. Artemis is standing in-between the two boys with a scowl on her face, "What are you two doing! Do you know who this guy is!? No! You can't just kiss him!" She yells staring at Conner then turns to Casper getting into his face, "And you creep, what are you doing?!" She growls, "You can't get up on him with your creepy half and half look and glowy eyes. Superboy is our teammate you can't be with him got it?! And what happened to your 'love' for the Joker!?" She yells and Casper shrinks back onto the floor his eyes widening.

*Danny's POV*

She's right I can't be with Superboy, the Joker is probably still looking for me and I can't abandon him. Maybe I should run away or something, but Conner did kiss me first and I did like it, and I don't want to make him upset again, that made me feel bad. Ugh, why do I do this to myself! Maybe I should... Maybe I should ahh, I've got nothing. My life is a mess. It was so much simpler in solitary.