Chapter 5: The Trap

"How many times does this make now?" Aunt Jun Hee scolded.

"Do we also need to count during our elementary days or just this, our middle school days?" Jun Hue asked, feeling nonchalant of our current situation. "Because we still have a month before graduation and—"

Aunt Jun Hee glared at him. "Shut it young man."

Jun Hue immediately pursed his lips while Bobby elbowed him on his sides making him squirm. Aunt Jun Hee looked at all ten of us and sighed.

"I'm getting tired of this." Aunt Jun Hee sat back on her high chair. "You're not kids anymore. You're all going to be in highschool three months from now. Please, let's get all along until that day comes okay?"

Just then, Song Chan Hyuk raised his hand. "Excuse me ma'am but I'm not even part of their fight. I was just trying to stop them from killing each other."

"Yah! You backstabber, keep your mouth shut." Song Su Hyun roared at her twin.

"I'm just telling the truth." Chan Hyuk roared back.

"Yah, didn't she already tell you to keep your mouth shut you piece of shi—" Yoon Sung Kyoung almost cursed but Gu So Hyun cut her off.

"Kyoungie-ah! Keep it down will you?" So Hyun was horrified. "God!"

"When are you even going to change that mouth of yours?" B.I. smirked at Sung Kyoung. "It's already tainted with malice and—."

Sung Kyoung glared at him. "Yah! You son of a—"

Sung Kyoung was about to launch herself towards B.I. but Soo Hayi grabbed her arm in time and pulled her back to her seat. B.I. looked aghast. He was about to say something back but I looked him in the eyes.

"Stop it." I warned.

"But Sung Jae—" B.I. wanted to argue.

"What did I just tell you?"

"Yah," Jun Hue elbowed B.I. then whispered something to him. "Don't make him angry. You know how scary Sung Jae is when he's mad."

B.I. gritted his teeth but kept his mouth shut while still glaring at Sung Kyoung. I looked at each and every one of us inside that room. Dong Hyuk was just sitting quietly much farther away beside Bobby. Like Chan Hyuk, he wasn't really part of our little squabble earlier but he chose to be with us in that room. I could also see Bobby beside Jun Hue who couldn't look at his mother's eyes. Jun Hue was still whispering something in B.I's ear who in return was constantly glaring at his mortal enemy. The girls plus the idiot, Song Chan Hyuk were sitting across us, shrugging and throwing us their famous death glare. I sighed.

"Madam Chairman," I began and Aunt Jun Hee looked at me. "We're really sorry that we caused you yet another trouble."

All of my friends plus the girls gaped at me, looking confused.