Chapter 9: Secret Escapade

We were running and didn't even notice that we already have outrun our pursuers

We were running and didn't even notice that we already have outrun our pursuers. I looked back and saw no one. I reached out and pulled Yoon Sung Kyoung by her arm. She was surprised and twisted around bumping me on the process. I could feel her lips on my chest. Yoon Sung Kyoung stirred uncomfortably and pushed me away.

"Yah!" Sung Kyoung glared. "What do you think you're trying to pull off, pervert?"

I sighed and just shook my head. Why is it that I'm not surprised at all by this reaction? Sung Kyoung was still grumbling and brushing herself off when I moved to close our distance again.

"What are you doing?" Sung Kyoung stepped back, wary of my every step. "Yah! Stop that. It's not funny."

I ignored her protest and continued to close our distance until I successfully cornered her on the wall. Normally, girls would have started screaming by now but Yoon Sung Kyoung is different. She was staring back at me, careful not to break our eye contact. She was leaning closely on the wall, both her hands on my chest, preventing me to take any closer towards her.

"You really are one troublesome young woman, Yoon Sung Kyoung." I pulled myself away from her but Sung Kyoung just stayed where she was, still afraid I might pounce on her again.

I looked around. We were now in an unfamiliar street in Gangnam. I was just trying to buy something in the market but how come I ended up in this kind of situation? Ah! I remember now. I was actually on my way to the supermarket when I spotted Yoon Sung Kyoung filming for a famous brand. I also happened to notice a guy who was trying to sabotage her and tried to throw a pie at her but I intervened and ended up in the nearest hospital. To be honest, I was not that hurt to be admitted in a hospital but Sung Kyoung insisted and went as far as accompanying me. I didn't know what was going on inside her head at that time but when the doctor said that I was good to go, Sung Kyoung decided to go with me in a secret escapade. She even went as far as disguising herself in order for her to move around without anyone knowing she was the famous model which didn't worked at all since this mob started to chase us around and that was how we ended up in this current situation.

"Aishhh..." Yoon Sung Kyoung went to stand in front of me and gave me her most evil glare.

I just raised my eyebrow, looking bored and stared back at her boldly. "What?"

"Tch." Sung Kyoung clacked her tongue. "Yah, Lee Hyeon Hyung. It's not my fault for being popular."

I smirked. "Maybe too popular to the point of throwing you a pie on the face."

I saw Sung Kyoung eyes widen. She glared at me. I know I hurt her feelings that time but I'm not sorry. As much as I like her guts, I don't like her ego. She's too impulsive, not to mention she likes to act tough, not crying in front of anybody or asking for anyone's help but I know that she's just like anybody else. She can be hurt too and cry like the rest of us.