Smoke

Leah's POV

Shawn sits against the schools brick wall.

"I've got to go." Cam says walking away from us leaving me alone with Shawn.

"Sit down." He says

"Um. My skirt is white.." I say

He takes off his jacket and lies it down "better?" He says

"Yes. Thank you." I sit down next to him. He pulls a pack of cigarettes out.

"Want one?" He asks

"I don't smoke." I say

"I'm not gonna pressure you into anything." He shrugs. He lights the cigarette up. I look at the time. It's 3:30.

"Hey I need to be home by 4:20.." I say shyly.

"Well it should only take ten minutes to get to the park, what's your address?" He says

"123, 0 street, on fake road." I say

"Alright. We'll head out at 4." He says

"Ok." I say

Shawn smokes the cigarette inhaling the poisonous smoke. I grab a napkin and a pen from my purse and i start to draw Shawn.

It's been about twenty minutes. I finish the drawing (media). Shawn was on his phone. Shawn looks up at me.

"What were you drawing?" Shawn asks

"I-um, nothing." I say

"Oh really." Shawn smirks. He reaches for it. I jerk my hand back. He crawls over closer and reaches for it again.

Shawns POV

My plan is to make her uncomfortable so she'll let me see. I scootch has close has I can. She continues to move her hand not letting me get it. I climb ontop of her and I quickly grab her hands and pin them to the brick wall. I lean in very close.

"May I see it now?" I ask her

She's bright red "do I have a choice?" She says

"Not really." I smirk at her taking it. It's me. And let me say she did a really good job for a drawing on a napkin.

"I-I um." She stutters out

"Your really good." I say

"T-thanks." She says. I hand her it and crawl off of her.

"We should head out." I say

"Yeah." She responds. We walk to the park and then we stop at the pond for a bit. I see its 4.

"We should start walking." I say. She just nods. We walk side by side not saying anything.

She's perfect. Her hair, her eyes, and not to sound like a douche but her body to. She's perfect, but she'd never fall for someone like me.

We turn and I see my house.  "I live right there." Her face goes white and points at the house across the street

"I-I live right there..." She says

Leah's POV

This is to weird. I quickly run inside "Leah wait! What did I do?" I hear him yell

I close the door quickly.

"Leah, get ready guests will be coming over." My mom snaps

"Ok." I say. It better not be the god damn Mendes'. I put and a blue pencil skirt and white button up blouse. I put on some black flats. I curl my hair and I put on mascara and some lip balm.

I go downstairs. I set the table. I hear the doorbell. My mom answers. I hear mumbled voices.

"Leah!" My mom yells

I walk out there. God damnit. What the fuck. I make eye contact with Shawn.

"I'm Karen, this is my husband Manuel, my daughter Aaliyah, and," she inhales sharply "my son Shawn." 'Karen' says.

"I'm Alexis, this my daughter Leah and my son Jeremy and my husband Leonardo." My mom introduces us.

"Dinner will be ready in a minute." My mom says

"Follow me." I say leading them into the dining room. I sit next to Shawn and Jay.