'Promise me...' '...I promise...'

(3rd person)    (1558 Words)

(Warning Triggers: Self harming, suicidal thoughts, etc...)

Nothing was said... Nothing could be said... Everyone was too in shock to say anything... How could they, they had just witnessed someone so close to them, attempt to give up, in their eyes. All was silent as four grim looking men and several stoic looking woman bot sat and stood awaiting news from the doctors.

Seconds turn to minutes, and minutes turn to hours, before the doctor, Dr. Wizouski, finally exited her room. "For a Ms. Wulf...", the doctor said looking around the waiting room, the four boys were instantly on their feet and rushed over to the doctor. "How is she", T'Challa was the first to ask.

"Well aside from the obvious loss of blood, she had to go through several blood transfusions so we could get her to a safe and healthy state, because, unfortunately, her body began rejecting all of the blood we gave her. And just as we were about to lose all hope a man, and his friend, who claimed he was a friend of yours offered to donate blood and thanks to him she is now stable, but she is very malnourished, severally weak, suffered some head-trauma, and had to get several stitches due to deep lacerations on her wrists and thighs. Thankfully she didn't sever any arteries, if she had she wouldn't be here... She is awake now If you'd like to see her, but she isn't speaking she's seems to be in a catatonic state...", the doctor said in a serious tone as he looked between each of the men.

"Thank you doctor", T'Challa said grimly before walking away from his other three 'friends' and walked toward her room. He stopped in front of her door and just looked at the handle, he was afraid... Afraid of seeing his Sammy the same way he found her, bloodied and pail. He pushed his fears aside and opened the door only to find two men already inside talking to the girl that was staring out into space... His girl...

The first man was tall looked to be in his late twenty's early thirties, he had blond hair, charming blue eyes, was very built, and wore a blue button up and a dark brown jacked along. He gave off a very friendly calm and big brotherly era.

The other man was average height looked like he was in his late thirties, he had brown hair, brown eyes, and facial hair, he had an average body build, and wore a very expensive suit

The other man was average height looked like he was in his late thirties, he had brown hair, brown eyes, and facial hair, he had an average body build, and wore a very expensive suit. He gave off more of a childish era, and both men were too close to Samantha, for T'Challa's comfort.

 He gave off more of a childish era, and both men were too close to Samantha, for T'Challa's comfort