Sexy Chocolate God: T'Challa

{Sammy pov}     (2261 words)

'...This is what, the fifth time now that she's had to be sent to the hospital in a critical state...'

Steve...?

'Hey, I'm not the one who kept her in the Avengers after the accident... That was you, not me. Because if it were up to me she would have been done after Ultron...'

...Tony?

'... What... You have nothing to say? That's because you know I'm right... You don't think I'm worried about her too... Steve she's our daughter for crying out loud!'

...Don't fight... please...

'...And now because of your decision, that you didn't even think to include me in, our little Raven is in a coma!'

...No no no, please stop...

'Tony stop! She doesn't like it when we fight. Look her heart beat is going through the roof...'

'... Fine, but don't think that this conversation is over...'

'Samantha sweetie, please wake up... you cant let the darkness consume you... not now... Please...'

Come on Sam... move!

'We love you sweetheart don't stop fighting...'

No... no No NO! Come back! I'll wake up I swear!... Come ON Sam! WAKE UP!

I gasped for air as I sat up in the uncomfortable hospital bed with itchy sheets. I looked around as I continued panting, desperately trying to catch my breath; to my right were several stuffed animals, balloons that said 'get well soon' and bouquet's of flowers varying from bright colors to dark colors.

To my left were rows of wooden seats, two windows that overlooked an unfamiliar city and several dark skinned, built body guards that stood around an older man that looked like he was a man of high status and was seated in the left corner of the room.

My sore and stinging body painfully tensed at the sight of the tall built bodyguards that surrounded the older man. I couldn't help but instinctively let out a warning growl as I used the arm that, I now noticed was in a sling, to push me further up the bed; in an attempt to get as far away from the intimidating men as possible.

The guards must have saw this as a threat to the older man so they began to pull out guns and pointing them at me which caused me to become angry and growl louder. They are the ones in my room and last time I checked I haven't done anything wrong.

The older man must of realized my discomfort and began speaking to them in another language, shortly after he finished speaking the men put their guns away and left the room. I watched carefully as they left making sure they didn't move in any threatening way, because if they had they would be on the floor in seconds.

I looked back to the older man, after his body guards left, and got a good look at him; I was sort of sizing him up in a way. The Man, like his bodyguards, had dark skin; but he ,unlike his men, had a mixture of grey and white short hair that rested on his head as well as facial hair of the same color. 

He had warm, wise, dark looking eyes that were behind a set of glasses, they looked familiar. He wore an expensive looking suit, an odd looking ring on his right hand. He seemed to emit a warm, calming, and safe era that quickly filled the room and calmed me.

Seeing my body relax the man slowly stood from his seat in the corner of the room and made his way to the seat beside my bed. He sat down slowly before holding his ringed hand out to me and speaking, "Hello, I am T'Chaka Udaku, king of Wakanda, and I would like to thank you for saving the citizens of Legolas last week, as well as my sons life... I am forever indebted to you..."