unforgettable moments || yuta x reader

"Feel my wrath, pretty boy!" you shouted as you threw a handful of flour at your boyfriend.  You were both bored of watching TV at his apartment, so he proposed baking some cookies. It seemed like an innocent enough idea at the time, but things sure did escalate quickly.

"Oh yeah, [y/n]? I'd like to see that oh so scary 'wrath' sooner or later~" he teased, flicking a pinch of flour right back at you while he tried his best to dodge your assault. The two of you were having a wonderful time with each other, being total goofballs.

"Don't test me, Yuta!" you giggled as you reached for another handful of flour. Both your outfits were completely coated in the stuff and you looked like complete messes, but the ecstatic smiles on your faces showed how truly happy you were.

It filled your stomach with butterflies when you saw how goofy and open Yuta was around you. He could drop his cool guy demeanor and just be himself, and nothing in the whole wide world made you happier.

As you raised you hand to chuck another round of the soft white powder at your adorable boyfriend, his hand found itself holding your wrist gently. Before you knew it, Yuta had pulled you into his embrace and had his soft lips pressed against your flour-coated ones sweetly. Flour cascaded to the flour as it fell from your hand, which you then brought up to rest on the back of Yuta's neck. After a few blissful moments in that position, you seperated and pulled back to look at him, big dorky grins etched on each of your faces.

"[y/n], I love you so much. You make me happier than I could have ever imagined." were the heart-melting words that he quietly muttered while staring into your beautiful [e/c] eyes. You were blown away by the love and tenderness in his expression, and couldn't help the small joyful tear that dripped down your floury cheek.

"I love you more, you goofball." you giggled as you wiped some flour off of the counter next to you and smeared it down the side of his face.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now, [y/n]~" he chuckled as he twirled you around, sending flour flying off both your clothes, and disconnected from your hand, reaching for more flour to shower you with.

This was a day you hoped you'd never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oi, it's sooooo short, and I'm sorry about that, but I finally had the motivation to write something! Yeah! I'm insanely sorry for not updating in a while, but I have had literally had 0 motivation. It's summer fever or something, because I swear I am lazier than ever.

I thank you from the very bottom of my heart for your patience and understanding, and, as always, enjoy~! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪ See you in the next update~~

requested by the lovely SolluxFuckingCaptor