The House Tour

Edited 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

"They are so entranced with each other. I find it adorable!" I hear Oliver's mother squeal. We both jump and break apart to find Mrs. Wood looking at us admiringly.

"M-MUM!" Oliver yelps as his cheeks flare red.

"Come on love birds. Oliver, your Aunt Maxie is here and wants to say hi. You cousins are here as well so be sure to play with them. Oh! and don't forget to show Y/n around the house!" Mrs. Wood says walking away.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wood for letting me stay with you!" I exclaim.

"I wouldn't dream of letting you live on your own! And by the way, call me Angela," Mrs. Angela Wood calls over her shoulder.

"I guess it is time for you to meet my family now," Oliver sighs.

"Oliver?" I ask while getting out of the car.

"Mmh?" He hums back.

"You sure this is your house?" I ask, gaping at the tallest building I've seen. It was also surrounded by city streets and buildings

"Yeah, is there something wrong?" Oliver asks. Concern is evident in his voice.

"No, it's just a gigantic building!" I say. I've grown up in a small and cramped apartment in the city of Fox-Burrow. I look down and avoid Oliver's gaze.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine let's take a tour of the building. I wanna see how many floors it has!" I exclaim with child-like enthusiasm.

"Alrighty then! Let's go!" Oliver says skipping in to the house. I quickly follow him in to the lobby.

Oliver's POV:

I watch Y/n walk into the house and stand stock still. I get worried because she's just staring at the lobby.

"Oliver! This is amazing! I never knew a ceiling could reach that high!" Y/n squeals with delight. She starts skipping around the vast lobby and runs to the elevator. I chase after her and catch up only to see her pressing the up button.

"Y/n, we are at the top of the building," I say.

"Cool," Y/n responds. I chuckle and take her arm. I press the button for the 18th floor and the elevator starts its ascent.

Y/n's POV:

I find myself at a penthouse.

"What's this?" I ask.

"This, my dear Y/n, is what you call a penthouse," Oliver says linking arms. I run to the window which overlooks the vast city of Glasgow.

"This is an amazing view I can't wait to explore it!" I exclaim excitedly.

"You should see your at night!" Oliver says grinning.

"Thanks for inviting me to stay!" I say smiling.

"I love you and I want you to be happy. I'm glad you like the house," Oliver says. I grin happily. I just stand still taking in every little detail the house had. I am grinning like a kid on Christmas Day that found out all the presents were for them. I love how the colours change periodically and the large view. I can't wait to see all the touristy stuff during the day and maybe night. 'Hopefully I could take all summer to see every little detail or there is always the option that I could join the family for long term and then spending my lifetime in this ever-changing magical city of Glasgow too,' I blush at my thoughts.

Oliver's POV:

Y/n was standing there completely still.

"Y/n, you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, lots of new stuff to digest," Y/n responds cheerfully.

"Ollie!!!" A voice screeches. I turn to see my five-year-old cousin, Mark, come barreling down to living room.