The Train Ride

Y/n's POV:

It was time for going home now and I was nervous. I paced the room waiting for the call to the carriages.

"You're going to be fine," Elizabeth says reassuring you.

"I just don't want a relapse of what happened last year!" I say shakily.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I didn't tell you, didn't I?" I ask.

"Nope," she said.

"Sit down, we've got time," I say before telling her everything that happened.

Oliver's POV:

"Oliver, you know in your heart, that it won't happen again. I promise you it won't happen," Percy says reassuring me.

"I just don't want to hurt her at all. Maybe she should go to Elizabeth's house," I whimper.

"No, you should face your fears instead of running from them. You're one the bravest person I know," Percy says ushering me to go talk to her.

"That's only during the games! I lose my head when I'm talking about tough stuff with her!" I moan.

"Quit your whining and go talk to Y/n!" Percy shouts at me and shoving me out of the room.

Y/n's POV:

"Go talk to him!" Elizabeth urges you.

"Okay, okay! Fine! I'll talk to him," I say dodging Elizabeth's smack.

I ran out of the room and ran headlong into someone's chest.

"Y/n! You are just the person I am looking for!" Oliver says catching me from hitting the ground. I yelp in surprise and jump away from Oliver.

"I just-" I started to say.

Oliver POV:

"Don't," I say.

"Will you?" Y/n asks.

"I promise I will not hurt you, I made the promise when I hurt you the last time. I will stick to my promise until the very end," I said.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asks.

"I am positive," I respond walking with her to breakfast.

"You made up?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yeah. I'm just worried over nothing," Y/n says smiling.

Once we board the train, I see Y/n sit on my side as Harry and his friends enter.

"Who's this?" Harry's female friend asks.

"It's Oliver's girlfriend," Harry said.

Y/n's POV:

"Isn't she the one who-ouch!" Ron yelps as Hermione whacks him with her book. Ron glares at Hermione but his glare retreats and Ron looks down and avoids Hermione's matching glare.

"Yep, I was," I say as I feel Oliver's shoulders shaking.

"Oi! What's up with you?!" Ron angrily shouts at Oliver who is having a laughing fit.

"Nu-nothing," Oliver sputters.

"You sure? You were having a fit," Hermione says.

"I'm sure I am fine," Oliver says grinning.

"What were you laughing about?" I ask under your breath.

"The ginger and the girl act like a couple. Are they?" Oliver says smiling.

"I heard that!" Ron says as his ears turned pink.

"I don't think so. I think they are friends," I say. "Maybe later in life but not right now, they're twelve," I add.

"Okay, I'll agree to that," Oliver says smiling.

"You guys are weird," Ron says looking a bit nervous.

"You were smiling, Oliver," Harry says.

"I was just conversing about the possible Quidditch moves since Y/n doesn't know the game rule very well," Oliver explains.

"Ok. Wait! How early are we to wake up for practice?" Harry asks.

"At midnight," I tease.

"Midnight?! That's way too early! How am I to do homework!" Harry panics.

"You never do homework, Harry. I'm the one who does it for the both of you," Hermione sasses back.

"I was only teasing," I say smiling.

"Uh huh," Harry says glaring are me.

"Take a joke, it'll help in tougher situations if you can joke," I say gently.

"Looks like we are here," Oliver says quietly in my ear.