Siriusly Oliver?

Edited 14 July 2020

Y/n's POV:

"Does wining a Quidditch game have to do with this?" I ask.

"All the matter more, Oliver had been shouted that the reason why Ben hated him was because he couldn't fly or play Quidditch at all. Oliver, to this day, thinks that if he wins at least one Quidditch game, he'd be let inside Ben's mind as someone, or at least forgiven. Y/n's in the kitchen with me," Angela shouts.

Oliver's POV:

'Y/n, please don't leave me like Sapphire,' I thought to myself. I was full on panic mode.

"Mum! Have you seen Y/n?" I shout. I've searched the whole penthouse looking for her.

"Oliver, to this day, thinks that if he wins at least one Quidditch game, he'd be let inside Ben's mind as someone. Or at least forgiven, Y/n's in the kitchen with me," my mum shouts.

'Oh, gods! They're taking about it!' I thought.

"Y/n, I swear to anything I'll do anything to make you stay! Please don't leave!" I shout barging into the kitchen. I also was slightly out of breath by the time I got there too.

"Oliver! How could you think like that! Do you want me to leave? Cuz I think this house is amazing," Y/n says, giggling.

"Oh...thank...the...gods!" I gasp out.

"Need a moment together?" My mum asks.

"Yes, please, and thank you for telling me," Y/n says.

"Please don't leave!" I beg.

Y/n's POV:

"Wouldn't dream of it, love!" I say. 'Why is he begging me to stay? Did it really hurt him that much?' I thought to myself.

"I need you by my side. I'm sorry it's just the last break up, I couldn't sleep for months and I don't want this to go down the drain!" Oliver was panicking and I realised he wasn't just talking about himself. He also meant for my safety as well. I look him in the eyes and kiss him lovingly. He breaks away and sighs. "Does this mean you're not gonna leave me?"

"Like I said again I won't leave unless you want me to," I replied gaining a whimper from Oliver.

"I'll never want you to leave. Want to finally get some rest?" Oliver says.

"I thought you wanted to play football?" I ask.

"Oh! Right!" Oliver says dragging me out of the penthouse and along the streets of Glasgow.

"Where are we going?" I ask. While you walked on the sidewalk and passed buildings.

"To Queens park. It's a really cool park!" Oliver returns.

When I get to a park, I immediately seek out for a flat part of it. Oliver brings me to an empty part and brings out a red ball. I take it from him and place it on the ground earning a whimper and gasp from Oliver.

"What?" I ask looking up at Oliver.

"Quidditch rules state that the quaffle must not touch the ground. Even though this is my worst ball, I still stand by the rules," Oliver explains.

"Ah, right, well in football, the ball must stay on the ground. Otherwise you'll get a hand-ball warning. Like Quidditch there are penalty shots and penalties when the players rough-house. Like a yellow card will be your first warning and a red card means you're out," I explain. I kick the ball towards Oliver. He gently nudges it back in return. I put your foot on it and scoop under it and send it flying towards a tree.

"Why can't you gently nudge it!" Oliver exclaims.

"You know what?" I say.

"What?" Oliver asks.

"I'm gonna get a football ball and two goals tomorrow. That way you won't whine about hurting the ball," I say.

"But a quaffle is worth a lot and it's bad if it is scraped," Oliver interjects.

"Oliver, that's why I'm getting a football ball," I say. Then add, "Siriously, Oliver, it's just a ball. The quaffle is a whole other thing." I start making my trek back to the building.