Chapter 1

..and she always had a way with her brokeness.  she would take her pieces and make them beautiful...

4 years later...

Sara's P.O.V

"Michael, we got to go."

It was a sunlit day of late autumn, and the sky held a soft blue glow. You couldn't tell it was autumn because of the green grass with specks of color from flowers like lavenders, roses, or asters. You couldn't tell it was autumn because the trees were standing tall with bright green leaves resting on the branches. There was none of that in Chicago; in Chicago, there was rain, and snow, and every season was different. But, there in Panama, you knew it was late autumn because you had a calendar, and in that day, the calendar said it was the 4th anniversary of Michael's death.

Sara grabs the flowers and starts walking toward the tattoo parlor where Michael Jr. is getting a temporary tattoo.

She looks at his small tattoo in his left arm, "Oh, you're so tough." Just like your dad, she thinks to herself.

Bittersweet, Sara turns her attention to the tattoo artist, "Quanto cuesta? Tres?" She searches for the money in her wallet and hands them to him, "Here you go. Muchas gracias." She reaches for MJ's hand, "Come on. Let's go see your daddy. Give me your hand."

With the white flowers in her hand, and Michael on the other, they start walking towards the grave down near the beach. It's a beautiful day. Michael would have loved being there, drinking those 50 cents beers while looking at the waves. Before she can drag herself down that "hole" that she has been trying to escape, she sees Linc, Sucre and Mahone waiting for her.

If only he was there... If only...

The first two chapters will let you know where the story starts. This fanfic will be about Season 5.