Chapter 2

we didn't know how to love until we felt the pain. and the pain is what changed us forever...

Michael's P.O.V

As the newspaper articles and photos of the prison are scattered all over the table in front of him, Michael can only hope that this is the last time, the last of their struggles, the last fight for freedom.

"They're going to be right on your ass." Yes. They are. Linc is right.

As Michael points to one of the photos and starts explaining, "I can hide behind this building, wait for a window. Then I'll make my way over here...", Sucre points out, "That's the chapel."

"Well hopefully, uh..." before he can finish the sentence, his heart begins to race as his chest tightens. The world keeps spinning, and he is out of breath. Darkness is all he can see. He holds his head with one of his hands and holds onto the table with the other one.

Michael opens his eyes and Linc's face is full of concern, worry, and fear. Me too, brother. Me too. He thinks to himself.

"...Sara will be waiting"He tells them before anyone can say anything. He knows what they're thinking. But, he doesn't have an answer for them. He doesn't know if histumor back. If Sara was here she would know.

"Why the chapel?" Sucre asks.

"During the riot in '88, prison employees escaped through the administration building." He starts pointing at different photos trying to assure them that the plan is going to work. Trying to assure himself. "They wound up here, outside the fence. The administration building, is connected to the chapel. Which means that somewhere in that compound, there is a subterranean exit. If we can get through it, you can meet us there."

Michael knows this is going to work. It has to work. His wife is in there. His child is in there. It has to work.

"I need you to find a plane and a pilot. I need you, to take care of T-Bag. Find out exactly who has this money, and where they're keeping it. And then we have to get it. By 7 PM tonight. Or Sara's going to die in there," he tells them.

As each of them leave one by one, Michael takes his phone and dials Kellerman's number.

"This is Kellerman. Please leave a massage along with your phone number and I'll try to get back at you as soon as I can." Beep.

"Kellerman, we need to talk. Right now. "

He puts his phone in the pocket and heads straight to the emergancy room. He needs to know what he is dealing with. He needs to know before it's too late...