Part {3}

It's been a few days since I've talked to Hinata. Now it was Thursday and tomorrow we would be going to the training camp. I decided to talk things out with Hinata, but because school already ended for the day, I had to text him. I went to get my phone and when I opened it I got a message. It was from Hinata.

Hinata
Hi Kageyama! I'm really sorry for making you angry..

He just had to get the Idea first. I took a deep breath and started typing.

Me
Hi. No I should be the one apologizing. I got mad at you for no reason really and threw you on the floor pretty badly. Sorry.

He took a really long time to respond but after a few minutes I got a new message.

Hinata
No.. You did have a reason to get mad at me. I mean. You were right I didn't tell you something and you got mad about that. Right?

Me
Yeah. So. Are you willing to tell me now?

Again. He took alot of time. He was probably thinking how to respond, but, it really would have been better if we would've talked face to face.

Hinata
No. Sorry. I don't want to talk about it.

Me
Well then sorry. I'm not going to forgive you.

Now he responded quickly, what was weird.

Hinata
Fine then. Can we meet?

Me
Now? Can you wait till tomorrow night when we're going to sleep in the training camp?

Hinata
No.

Me
Fine then. See you at the bridge. The one a little further from my house.

He said okay and I went to dress up. I just took some black sweatpants and a white t-shirt and headed to the bridge. This time, luckily, I was first. I waited probably only five minutes or something but it felt like for ever. My heart was beating fast.

"Hey Kageyma" I heard Hinata from the other side of the bridge. My heart skipped a beat and I almost fell from the edge of the bridge.

"H-hi Hinata" I said still trying to get my balance back "So um.. What do you want to know?" He asked. I could hear from his voice that he was really scared. His eyes we're avoiding me and he was shaking alot.

"I want to know why you lied to me, why you forced a smile and what is it that makes you do that" I said trying to calm down. "I.. Can't.. I can't answer those.. I'm sorry I don't... I can't" he said smiling a little.

Why would he be smiling now?
I mean that doesn't make any sense. He's sad now right?
So why would he be smiling?

"You know that you don't have to lie to me right?" He nodded turning his head away. Seems like I'm not gonna get anything out of him. Again. "By the way... Can I sleep at your place tonight?" He asked shaking even more, his cheeks turning read.

He showed a small smile. It seemed like a fake one. But also it was real. I guess he was happy about something but still he was really sad. Then I felt my own cheeks heating up. Ugh what the hell...

"Why?" I asked. I really had no idea why he wanted to stay at my place. I mean. Just few days ago I almost broke his back. "Um.. It would be easier to get to the camp for me.. So I just... Well yeah. Can I?" I guess I couldn't refuse.

He looked really cute. And also it seemed like he really didn't want to go home. "Fine. Do you have everything with you?" He nodded. We started walking towards my home in complete silence.

We went straight to my room. I got a bed for him next to mine and well.. Made it look as good as possible. "Do you even know how to make your bed?" Hinata asked mockingly and went to his bed and made it look a lot better. Then he jumped on it.

"Hey um Hinata" I mumbled. "Yeah?" He looked at me then quickly turned his head elsewhere. "N-nothing" I went to change my clothes but the I realized that Hinata was there. My cheeks started heating up and then I heard Hinata "Go ahead I won't look. Anyways I need to change too" he's cheeks we're also pinkish as he turned around to change. I changed my clothes fast and went to bed. Hinata did the same.

In the morning we woke up early to head to school. Our buss would be leaving at nine. When we got there everyone were waiting. "Finally! I got really worried!" Suga said and went to sit in the bus.

When we got to our seats Daichi stood up. "Okay everyone. I've got news. For some really stupid reason the camp was moved from tomorrow to monday instead of today to saturday. But we're still going there. We'll have to wait to get to play volleyball, but make sure to rest. Oh and by the way. Every single one of you is locked with your pair in your rooms. If I hear that one of you got out of the room to do something else than going to eat to the cafeteria at the time of eating I'll make sure that this training camp will be in your nightmares till you die" that was terrifying. Hinata was shaking like crazy too. "Um.. Daichi that's enough" Suga said grabbing on his sleeve and pulling him to sit next to him.

So I'm gonna be stuck with that idiot for a whole day that stupid dumbass..
He'll be terrified to do anything because of Daichi!
How awesome...

//greaat this one was long too. Just when I said that I write more short ones xD Well whatever.. Hope you enjoyed :pp