Part {12}

Hinata pov

It's been a few weeks and Kageyama is still acting weird. He's avoiding me and holding back at practice. He's been going to his dad's place more often too which I don't think he likes.

I've been trying to talk to him but he wont listen and doesn't want to talk. His mom is totally out of options and just said that maybe Kageyama has to deal with whatever it is on his own.

But I'm not going to let him do that. It's not healthy, only a huge burden to carry. And I don't want him to be hurt.

I decided that today when he comes home I'll talk to him. I wont leave him alone untill he talks. I'll do whatever it takes to help him.

"KAGEYAMAAAA" I shouted when I saw him going up the stairs to his room. "What is it?" He said calmly but kind of in a cold way. "Can I pleaseeee sleep with you tonight?!" I asked running up the stairs to his room's door. "What? No! Where's this coming from?!" He said walking up to me.

Even though he tried to hide it I could clearly see that he was tired and in pain. He had just come from his dad's place and probably wanted to sleep. But this can't wait! "Why not?! Do I need a reason to want to sleep with my boyfriend?" I tried to look as cute as possible. Like trying that cute puppy face. I didn't think it'd work but it's always good to try!

"Boyfri-... JUST GET IN" he opened the door and let me in. I went to sit on his bed and waited for him to sit down too. "It's going to be way too hot but if you insist..." He said sitting down next to me. "I insist!!" I tried to read his expression but his face seemed emotionless. To be honest it was really scary.

"Kageyama. If you're hot why not just change your long sleeve shirt to a short one..?" Since it was so hot it was kind of weird that he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. "No.. I'm good" he seemed really weirdly calm. And what's so bad in changing to something cooler especially when you're hot?!

"So you'd rather sweat yourself to death that cahange your shirt in front of me?" Now he seemed bothered by something. He really really really didn't seem to want to change his shirt. Okay this is just weird now. What the hell? "It's not like that" he said turning his head elsewhere.

"Just take it off for god's sake!" I grabbed his shirt and tried to pull it off him but he, of course, was stronger than me. "Let go!" He shaked me off and looked at me angrily. Oh wait. What's that? I think I saw something on his waist. "Kageyama.. What are you hiding? Please, take off your shirt before I get worried for real" I said demandingly.

I think I actually sounded cool for once. Like in some kind of movie or something. Kageyama bit his lip and shaked his head. He really didn't want to take his shirt off. "Here.. I'll help" I gently took off his shirt and at the same time tried to make sense of his expression. It mostly just seemed like he was about to cry. I put the shirt aside and took a look at Kageyama.

My eyes widened. It felt like my heart had stopped and like I couldn't breath. All these.. All these bruises and I didn't know. I knew nothing. Why did he keep such a thing secret? Ah... He's doing what I did back then. "How did this happen?" I asked taking a closer look to his body. He didn't answer so I looked up to him to see his face. He was crying. It shocked me because I don't remember ever seeing him cry, not like this.

He wiped his own tears and tried to calm down. He then explained the whole thing. His dad is still abusive and he didn't tell anyone because he was afraid to do so. He didn't want to get anyone in the middle of his problems and most importantly he didn't want to hurt me. We talked it over and then we told his mom.

She scolded Kageyama for not telling her and forbidded him from going to his dad's place ever again.

After a few months Kageyama's mom got sole custody with ease. Kageyama's bruises healed up fast and well. His head was back in the game and he was playing better than ever.

Today Kageyama was staying late at school to finish an extra test. I waited for him outside. It was his birthday and I was really exited. I had everyting done and a big surprise party waiting.

"KAGEYAMA WATCH OUT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two cars.. and one person walking. The other car, if I remember right it was red, coming with great speed towards the other one which was gray. And the gray car has to move fastly away from the red car's way. The gray car moves and the driver tries to stop the car but fails. He loses control over the car and the car rides right over the person who was walking. Walking to me. Innocent. Hasn't done anything wrong. Only walking to get home, to be surprised by his friends and family on his birthday.

He didn't survive. He died right after. I'm already quite old but I still remember that moment clearly. I remember the bloody streets, everything. And I can't get rid of that bloody image in my mind. My life was destroyed after that accident. I was mad and I cried for months. But then I realized that that's not shat Kageyama would want me to do. He would want me to move on and live my life to the fullest. And that's what I did. I hope I get to see him. Maybe in heven. Maybe somewhere else.
Who knows. I just want to see him.

But now.. It's time for me to go.

//And that's the end of this story. I'm sorry it kinda went like wiiiiiiiiiii BAM the end. But I hope you enjoyed this fanfic :D

Also I have a pretty good idea for my next fanfic. It's going to be bokuaka not going to reveal anything now but just wait and read ;D

-May