Part {4}

"Yahhoooo!! We're here!" Tanaka shouted as we got out of the bus. "Yeah we know. Shut up." Tsukishima said coldly coming out of the bus Yamagutchi right bihind him.

"Okay everyone! Here are your room keyes! Everyone take one. And please make sure that you take the same rooms key with your pair!" Daichi said opening a bag of keyes. I went to take one and I got the number 13. "Hinata! We're 13 find the other key" I said walking towards the small hotel.

It was a really beautiful place. It was actually a beach. The ocean was huge and at the beach there was a volleyball court. Also there was a volleyball court inside somewhere or that's what Daichi said. Oh and there it was.

A little further to the right was our hotel. It wasn't that big but Daichi said that there is a kitchen, a room for everyone and an inside pool. I went to find the room 13 and when I found it, I opened the door and went in.

It was small. Our beds we're awfully close to each other. There was only a little space between them. The beds we're at the end of the room one on the left and one on the right.

Next to the door on the left was a table with two chairs and on the right side was a closet. I took the bed on the left and put my stuff on it. "Heyy!" Hinata said coming in and jumping on the other bed. "Hi" I answered unpacking my stuff and then putting some of it in the closet.

After a few hours I couldn't help my self anymore. I had to know. I had to ask. I just had to. "Hinata" I said still thinkng about how can I get anything out of him.

"What is it Kageyama" he asked with a bright smile. "'Bout yesterday. I want to know, I want to know why you faked a smile the other day. I want to know what's bothering you" I said looking at Hinata.

He again took his time answering and when he did he said "It's fine. There's nothing bothering me" he turned his head towards the sealing and made a small smile. And that smile.. Was a fake one.

"Can you please NOT lie to my face" I said. And again I was getting really annoyed. I tried to calm down but now it was nearly impossible. "I'm not lying" Hinata said getting up to sit on his knees on the bed.

I sat up too putting my legs to the ground and coming a little closer to Hinata so that I could see his expressions better. "I said do not lie to my face" I was only getting more annoyed about the situation.

"I said I'm fine!" Hinata said looking at the ground. "Hinata. You can tell me anything and you know that right? So please. Talk to me" I tried to sound comforting but that too is hard for me. "No. I don't want to" he answered quickly.

How can I make him tell me?!
Just how?!
How can I make him understand?!!
Understand the fact that I'm here for him!!

"Hinata look at me" I said waiting for him to look at me. "Hinata" No response. He didn't want to. It looked like if he would've raised his head and looked at me. He would've cried.

"Fine don't look at me. But Hinata" I said taking his chin to my right hand and lifting his head up a little. That way I could see his face better.

"I don't like that you lie to me. I don't like that you don't want to talk to me. Cause Hinata. I want to be here for you. I want to help you. So pleas-" I was interrupted by Hinata.

"Stop.. Just stop. You're ruining it. Please don't ruin it" he put his head down a little and I took my hand back. He had a small smile on his face but he looked like he would cry any second.

---------------------------------------------------------

I felt terrible.
I was right about to cry. I don't get it.
Why doesn't he give up.
Why does he want to help me.

"Please Kgaeyama. Don't ruin all the effort I've put in to this" ugh if he doesn't stop. I'm probably going to cry. I'm probably going to tell him the truth. But. I don't want to.

"No. I'm not stopping till I know what's wrong" he said calmly. My heart was beating fast and as I felt his hand on my shoulder and him calling my name softly. My heart skipped a beat. I felt my cheeks heating up and I felt my eyes tearing up. He probably saw it. A small tear running down my cheek. Then I felt his hands on my cheeks. He wiped the tear and lifted my head again.

---------------------------------------------------------

I knew it. He's in pain. In huge pain. "Hinata" i whispered as I pulled him to a hug. "Please don't lie to me. You can lie to everyone else. But please not to me. You can lie with me. But not to me. Please" I said as I held him a little tighter.

I heard a sob. A small sob coming from Hinata. Then another one. And more. They grew bigger one after the other. He pulled back from my hug. "I'm sorry... I just... I.." He cried a lot. So much. And it hurt me. It hurt me that he cried. And it hurt me that he cried this much.

"I.. I just thought that... If I.. Keep secrets.. I don't have to hurt anyone... That I..." I've heard enough. I knew why he did it. It's obvious since he is so nice to everyone.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. I kissed him just for awhile. And then I pulled back. His face was really red and he still cried a little. "I.." Again I didn't get to finish my sentence because of Hinata. He hugged me. No, jumped on me to hug me and I lost my balance.

Now he was on top of me. Hugging me and crying. My cheeks heated up again and I hugged him back. "You don't have to tell me now. You can calm down first" I said getting up Hinata still hugging me tightly.

He sat on my lap taking a better position but kept hugging me. Then he pulled back again and looked at me. His eyes were full of tears just like his face, he was a mess.

I gently put my hand to the back of his head and pulled him slowly towards me to kiss him. He didn't fight back. He slowly closed his eyes and let me press my lips on his. And I gently kissed him. Again and again. And when I stopped. He smiled again. Tomorrow night he would probably tell me everything. And I will wait for that to happen.

//again a long one omg. What happened to me xD tho i don't think that 1200 words are that much in english xD if I write in finnish 1200 words are a lot more xD next part tomorrow :p comment your thoughts again 'anks :pp