Part {10}

Kageyama pov

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was probably a response from Hinata. I didn't feel like checking it so I just continued to watch the heavy rain from the car's window. I was in a taxi on my way to my dads place. I had my laptop with me and some volleyball magazines so I would have something to do.

The rain. It reminded me of my childhood. When my parents were still together. It wasn't the nicest time of my life but it wasn't the worst either. It was rough. Very rough. I didn't really have any friends since people were mostly afraid of me. School was hard and my parents were always fighting.

Dad came home drunk and my mom cried herself to sleep. Dad was never a decent guy. He's always been very agreassive. Coming home drunk, cheating on his wife and worst of all getting into many fights and being abusive. Mom says there was a time when dad actually had a job, a life, and that was before they got married.

But I can't even imagine my dad being what they call "a nice guy". And now I have to go back. I hate my father. The things he has said the things he has done... I'll never forgive him.

My phone buzzed again so I took it out prom my pocket. One message from Hinata and one from my father. Hinatas message was "I love you too" with a small cute heart. He's so sweet. My father was asking where I was but I decided not to answer since I was going to be there in less than a minute.

I payed the taxi driver, took my stuff and walked towards my dads house. "Here we go.." I said under my breath knocking on the door. I heard my dad yell something like "come in" or "the door is open" so I just walked in.

"Hi dad" I said taking off my shoes. "What took you so long? And why didn't you answer my text?" He said angrily. The whole place smelled like shit. There were clothes on the floor and the whole place was filled up with beer bottles and other trash.

"Uh.. Sorry I was so close to the house. I didn't think it was necessary" I said fast still looking at all the garbage on the floor.

"Show some respect!!" He lighted up a cigarette and went to the living room. This is already horrible. He smells like shit and he smokes and drinks like an idiot. "Your room is upstairs.. Also I want you to clean up all this shit and do it fast I have people coming over! And when you're done stay in your room and keep your mouth SHUT"

I sighed and went upstairs. Well this is gonna be so much fun...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata pov.

I wonder how things are with Kageyama. I haven't really done anything yet. I'm just trying to figure out some things about Kageyama and just stuff.

I've also been helping Tobios mom around the house a little. It has been quite boring without him but he'll be back soon.

Now it's almost 10pm and I'm already in bed. I have a test coming up but I really don't want to study right now so I wont. I took my phone, unlocked it and checked some messages.

Tobio:
"U up?"

Me:
"Yeah I am"

Tobio:
"I can't come home on Sunday... You'll see me in school on Monday. I'll come home from there then. Sorry."

Uhh I was really looking forward to seeing him on Sunday but I guess we will see each other in morning practice!!! I responded with see you then and a small cute heart.

I couldn't sleep. I tried and now it's already 2am. I sat up on my bed and opened the curtains. The stars. They're beautiful. The night sky, it reminds me of Kageyama. It's beautiful and mysterious. You can find gorgeous stars that show you different kinds of things.

Kageyama is full of surprises. He never fails in amazing anyone. He's strong physically and mentally. Sometimes he's way too strong physically but what can you do. I smiled. I was happy. My life was taking a turn to the better.

I wish I could be with Kageyama right now. I want him next to me. I want to feel his skin on mine and I want to feel his body heat. I really miss him and it hasn't even been a day yet. Man what am I going to do.

I left the curtains open to get a nice lighting from the moon and went back to bed. I was warm but I really wanted Kageyama in my arms right now. God I miss him.

I wonder what he's up to.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama pov.

Damn it hurts!! Man.. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. It hurts everywhere. My whole body is aching.

I went back to my room and straight to bed. It's cold. I let out a painful sigh and tried to cover my self better. It was so cold and my body hurts from literally everywhere. I miss my mom. And I really miss Hinata.

//This was a short and shitty one sorry!! And I'm sorry for not updating but I've been busy with school ending and other stuff. Now it's time for a holiday that I don't want lol xD
HOPE YA GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAP PLEASEEE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!
-Mayyy :'D