Part {11}

Kageyama pov

Finally it's monday. I get to see Hinata and finally I get to go home. I don't want to come back here ever again. My dad is horrible. I can't stand seeing his face.

I kept thinking of these hateful toughts towards my dad while I packed my bag. Once I was done I said bye to my dad and left as fast as I could. I had only one problem. We have practice today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata pov

GOD I'M SO EXCITED!! I FINALLY GET TO SEE KAGEYAMA!! IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!  Whoa I need to calm down. Okay okay. My bag is packed LETS GO!!

"Bye mom!!" I said fast grabbing an apple from the kitchen and left. I wouldn't see Kageyama before practice which made me even more hyper. I was so excited I couldn't shut up for even two seconds. Gosh I want to see him.

Later, school finally ended and I ran to the changing rooms. Kageyama's stuff were there so he's probably already with the others so I quickly changed my clothes and ran to the gym. At the door I took a deep breath before entering. I reached for the door handle but before I could open the door I started laughing hysterically and fell on the ground.

I couldn't stop. I was laughing so hard I started crying. I haven't seen Kageyama in like two days and I'm this messed up. IT'S HILARIOUS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! "Oi what are you doing dumbass?" And that's where I froze. Kageyama's voice. Man I missed that. I stood up and looked at him straight in the eyes. The man I love is back, finally. I jumped to hug him and stayed there for a while.

This warm feeling. I'll do anything to protect it. "I missed you.." I said softly. Ah. It seems like I've started to cry now for real. I tightened my grip on him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you too, Hinata" he said softly and gently kissed my forehead. "Guys enough with your lovey dovey stuff and get your asses here" Tsukishima said with his usual mean voice.
Kageyama put me down and we started our practice.

"Kageyama where are your thoughts? Focuse on the game!!" Ukai-san shouted. Kageyama hasn't been playing well all evening and Ukai-san is starting to get very irritated about it. And well so is Kageyama. This is unusual I wonder if anything happened while he was at his dad.

After practice me and Kageyama left together."Hey Kageyama! Did something happen at your dad's place?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to piss him off I was just worried. "Nah" he said looking straight ahead. I was sure something was bothering him. He's acting strange.

Kageyama's mom had prepared us a huge meal and it was delicious. We talked about our day and school in general. It was fun and I felt like I was at home. After that me and Kageyama headed upstairs to his room. "So.. What did you do at your dad's?" I asked and sat dow on his bed. His room was clean like always. He had only one table light on which gave a nice mood. "Well nothing really. We talked about this and that. I guess that's all" he said finishing to unpack and then sat down next to me.

"So what did you do?" He asked staring me straight into my eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat and my cheeks heat up. I quickly turned my head away and tried to calm down. "Uuh well I don't know. I helped your mom with some chores and well thought about you mostly" I said still looking elsewhere. I felt his hand land on my head and he started to play with my hair. "So Kageyama can you now please tell me what was with you at practice?" Oooh no I shouldn't have asked that right now.

I felt him slap my head but it didn't really hurt. He didn't want to hurt me I guess.  "Dumbass you had to ruin the mood like that" he sighed and continued "I guess you just cought me off guard.. I really missed you so I couldn't think straight at practice" He said calmly. Well atleast that made sense. I nodded in agreement and then stood up. "I should go to sleep now" I said and turned away to leave.

"Wait" I felt him grab me from behind and turn me around to face him again. My heart was racing and my cheeks kept getting hotter. He pulled me closer and put his hand on my cheek. I silently stared at him compleatly frozen. We've kissed before it's not that big a deal.. WHY CAN'T I CALM DOWN??!

He put my hands on his shoulders and then finally pulled me even closer to kiss him. He was really gentle, almost too gentle but I didn't mind. His kisses were always full of love and I can never get enough. He pulled away and stared at me for a while. "Well then goodnight.. My love" he said and kissed my forehead. I only nodded because I literally wasn't able to speak. He just chuckled and then closed the door behind me when I left. I went straight to bed and started to sleep.

I didn't realize I was so tired. It must be because I was so excited the whole day. Well it's time to get a good nights sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kageyama pov

I shut the door behind him when he left and suddenly the room felt so cold. He was just a few meters away from me I could go to him if I wanted to but no. I don't want to bother him now. He had a good day and I don't want to ruin it.

I sat on my bed and took off my shirt. Then I took a deep breath and tried not to cry. It hurt everywhere and the pracrice sure didn't help. My hands, back, legs my whole body is full of bruises. I didn't get to treat them yet and gosh it hurts. I fastly inspected the worst bruises I had and then put my shirt back on, shut the lights and went to bed.

Tomorrow would be a new day. Maybe even I happy one... I hope. Practice isn't going to be so fun but I'll handle it. It's fine. I'm.. Fine.

// AAALRIIIGH SORRY FOR THE WAIT HERE'S THIS CHAPTER. My wattpad is playing games on me it takes SO LONG for u guys to be able to read the newest chap I publish. Sigh well HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND SEE YA IN THE NEXT ONE
- May