Prologe

How the years have gone by

Your POV

It's been six years since they left me. My brother and my best friends. Every year I go to the docks where I said good bye to them not thinking it would be the last. I made friends with two people I should never be friends with. The Sabertooth guild's pride and joy. The twin dragon slayers. We meet in the grand magic games not to long ago, but Rogue told me something I couldn't believe. And it ruined our friendship forever.

Flashback~

"(Fn) please don't ever compare yourself to that weakling of a brother you have! You are more powerful than him by far!" Rogue yelled at me.

"Rogue shut up! Don't you ever talk about Gajeel like that ever again otherwise I will end you! I have to go. Good bye Rogue." I walked away from him with tears filling my eyes. I can't believe that ass hole! I walked to the only place can calm me. The docks the only ones that know that are Sting and Rogue. UGH! I can't even say his name without getting mad! Gajeel if you were here you wouldn't of let me talk to them! I hate him! I never want to see him again!

"(Fn) are you ok?" I looked over my shoulder to see Sting. Looking at me with concern.

"I guess..." I pout. Sting glares off at the water in front of us and sits down.

"What did he do now?" Sting asked while face palming himself.

"He told to not compare myself to Gajeel because Gajeel is weaker than me. Or at least he thinks so." I wanted to scream but what good does that do.

"Go ahead. I know you want to scream at the top of your lungs so do it." Sting states plainly. I couldn't take it I screamed so loud that my magic roar is what came out. I could even hear Gajeel trying to calm me down making me cry even more.

End of flashback~

Now I was walking Sting to the train station. Than Rogue came into sight.

"Sting I'm gonna go before I hit someone." I say than walk away without another word.

Sting's POV

That son of a bitch! Rogue way did you do that!

"Hey Sting." Rogue states like usual. I grab his collar staring straight through his cold soul.

"What the hell did you do you retard! (Fn) wouldn't even continue to walk with me because she saw you!" I yelled at him and colliding heads.

"How the hell am I supposed to know. Her and I were having a loud conversation! And I called her brother weak in front of her..." Rogue glances down with a real frown.

"Dude come on we need to get your mind off of the situation. Alright?" I say patting his back.

"Fine." Rogue states bluntly.

Your POV

I did what no one but Gajeel knows I went to meditate underwater. I just feel connected to the water.

"(Fn)! (Fn)! Where are you? Big sis?" The voice yelled. Only one person calls me 'big sis'. I go back up to the surface to see Romeo.

"Hey little man what's up?" I asked getting out of the water.

"Those Twilight Orgre bastards are at the guild again." Romeo said pointing towards the guild.

"Come on then let's show them what a god slayer can do... Again." Now again those ugly face bastards are at my guild well shit.

I wonder what will happen between you and Rogue-chan? Oh well. I guess we'll have to see alright bye guys!
-AG