Author's Note

Hi my little senpais!

I'm finally back! So I'm gonna give you guys a life update and tell you all why I wasn't updating for so long. So first to start I am officially going to college this fall!! From now on until I finish this story will try my hardest to update once a week, but if I don't I will make a message either on the top of the chapter or the bottom. So for people who have been waiting for I am so so so so incredibly sorry to keep you all waiting for the update. So the reason why I wasn't updating was because of my boyfriend that I had dated to over a year... The reason why I didn't update while I dated him was because I was afraid he would have been mad at me. But now I know that I love doing this and if he had a problem with me doing something that I love I should've let him go. But anyway I not gonna do that again. And in the end he dumped me in April, and I am finally starting to feel like myself again. I was thinking about what made me happy before, and I remembered how happy I was writing stories for you guys! When he dumped I was hit so hard with depression to the point that I didn't want to live anymore. But I stopped and thought about everything.. I thought about my family, my friends, and people I have touched over the internet. And honest my ex helped me. I'm grateful to still call him my friend, he told me that he would still be here for me. Him and I are still friends so please don't talk too much shit about him on here. I'm telling you guys this, because I felt like you guys needed an explanation. So here you guys go if you guys want to ask more questions I will gladly answer them! Thank you guys so much for still being here! I'm officially back queen!!

~With a shit ton of love!

Animegirl4444 (AG)