Chapter 1

Romeo's POV

(Fn) hasn't been seen at the guild in a few weeks I'm worried. I could only do one thing. Go see Sting Egucliffe and Rogue Cheney of Sabertooth. Also known as the twin dragon slayers. (Fn) talked them a lot but only told me about it. So I went to the Sabertooth guild.

Sting's POV

Rogue and I just got home from a job. We haven't seen (fn) since her and Rogue had that fight. While I was thinking a boy kicked open the guild doors.

"Where are Sting Egucliffe and Rogue Cheney." The boy stated. I stood up and nodded. He motioned us to follow. When we came outside the boy stopped.

"Where's (fn)?" We looked at him confused. "I said where is (fn)!" He started sobbing.

"Are you Romeo?" I asked. He nodded sightly. "When was the last time you have seen (fn)?" I asked he was quiet, but I looked at him wanting to know the answer.

"A... A few months ago..." He said while looking down. My mouth hung open. I felt a mad aura around them I looked to see Rogue. A very anger Rogue.

"Why didn't you come see us sooner!" Rogue yelled at the boy.

"Rogue stop. At least he came to us when he did. Now let's go find her." I said happily. Romeo grabbed something from around his neck.

"Here this is a necklace (fn) gave me before she left. It might still have her scent on it." Romeo said sadly. I weakly smile at him and smelt the necklace. I caught the scent and we were lost.

Rogue's POV

(Fn) went missing and you can say I'm worried. To be honest I really miss her. Her charming smile, her dorky laugh, her beautiful (ec) eyes, her (hl) (hc). Wait what! What am I thinking. She probably won't forgive me, but still I have to tell her that I'm sorry.

~Time skip~

We have been looking for her all day. Sting and Romeo stopped.

"Rogue we need to rest." Sting said. I became a little upset.

"What, Why?" I asked.

"Rogue you know how she gets when she see that we haven't gotten a lot of sleep." Sting said as if it was in black and white.

"Sting I know that, but I just want to know that she safe." I said sadly.

"Let's just rest Rogue-chan please." Romeo pleaded. I just nodded. Then, we went to bed.

~Time skip~ (Sorry for all the time skips)

Sting says that we're close. God I hope so, I miss her, but she can't know that. Sting stopped dead in his tracks. I looked beyond him to see a limb body with their clothes in pieces. I looked at Sting and he just nodded. I saw the bruises, then I saw the (hc) hair. I ran to the body to see (fn).

"(Fn)? (Fn)! Are you ok!" I yelled. She slowly opened her eyes. When she see me her eyes widened. Then she tackled me in a tight hug. I hugged back and heard sobbing. I looked to see (fn) crying. "(Fn) I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear. She hugged me tighter. Sting and Romeo "coughed" and ruined our moment. (Fn) and I pulled away. I was blushing, but I tired to hide it. I looked at (fn)'s face and there was a bright pink on her face. Adorable.

Your POV

I am blushing so much because of Romeo and Sting. Or as I like to call Romeo Dumber, and Sting dumbest. Who dumb? Guess Rogue is. I gave Rogue a forgiven look. He gave me a small real smile.

"Hey (fn) can we ask you a question?" Sting asked. I nodded. "Why did you leave?" I looked down and took a deep breath. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Rogue.

"After Rogue and I had our disagreement. I gave Romeo that necklace,and left to my safe house."

"And that's why you were gone for some long!" Romeo yelled.

"Romeo let me finish. No, when I was in my mediation. I can't come out of mediation until I made up my mind that I'm stronger. I woke up with Twilight Orge hitting, kicking, and punching me, but I got them to stop, but not soon enough. I passed out, then I woke in Rogue's arms and he was yelling at me." I said. I look to see Rogue's face a little bit red. I started laughing the boys looked at me concerned. Which made me laugh even more, but so much so I started to cry.

"Oh my god (fn) are you ok?" They asked in unison. All I could do was smile, I smiled my famous smile. I blush a little. these three are my heroes.

"Are you sure?" Rogue asked.

"How could I not. When I have three of the most amazing guys come looking for me. I'm so lucky to have you guys in my life."

"Awe (nn)!" Sting sang. We all shared a group hug. I couldn't ask for anything better.

~Time skip~

Romeo and I made it to the guild, and the Twilight dorks were there. They we were trying to pick on me those dumb asses. I was about to pay them with a foot up their asses, but the guild doors were kicked open.

"We're back!" A hot headed voice boomed.

"(NN)!" My favorite dragon slayer's voice boomed.

"Gajeel!"