Chapter 2

They're back!

Your POV

"Gajeel..." I was shocked I began to sob.

"(Fn)?" Gajeel asked while hugging me. The whole guild was looking at our family reunion.

"Hey! Where are our hugs?" Natsu said for Team Natsu. Who all were smiling. I hugged everyone I missed my family.

~time skip~

I was sitting with Team Natsu Gajeel and Levy.

"So (nn) who's the boy?" Gajeel asked calmly. As I chocked on air. Everyone giggled.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" I protested.

"Who did Romeo tell me about (fn)?" Gajeel said a little upset.

"Is he talking about Sting and Rogue?" I asked.

"There's two!" Natsu laughed. I glared at him. Gajeel looked pissed.

"(Fn) Redfox. Who are they?" Gajeel said. I became scared.

"Gajeel they are just my friends." I said calmly. He just looked at me. "I have to go run an errand. When I come back I want to go on a job with Team Natsu. K?" I asked. They all nodded. But I didn't know a certain dragon slayer had his exceed flow me.

~time skip~

I came to the Sabertooth guild the guild was quiet, but not too quiet. Minerva is there! I haven't seen her in forever. I think their guild master is gone. Came through to see a smile on all the guilds faces. You could say they like me. (Flipping that hair like a boss ass bitch) I saw my favorite twin dragon slayers. Rogue's back was toward me. Minerva and Sting saw me but told them to be quiet.

"Why do I have to tell (fn) this when I see her next?" Rogue said confused. I put my hands over his eyes. He stiffened at my touch.

"Guess who Rogue-sama!" I felt his face heat up a little. I smirked. "Why were you talking about me?" I whispered in his ear. He put his hands on mine and spun me into his lap. I blushed scarlet. He smirked at me.

"Is (nn) flustered?" Rogue coed. I glared at him still embarrassed. "Is (nn) mad at me now?" I turned my head away from him. I looked at Sting's and Minerva's faces and laughed. Rogue saw as well and chuckled. But you wasn't looking at them you was looking at you.

"Sting what?" I asked

"You and Rogue would be so cute together! My new otp!!!" Sting yelled. The whole guild agreed.

"I'm leaves I'm going on a job!" I smiled.

"With who?" They asked.

"Team Natsu." I said that and heard whispers. "And yes we are gonna be in the games this year!" I said loudly. "I shall see you all later then."

"(FN) Redfox!" A voice bombed. My sweat dropped. Rogue pulled me into his lap again but more protectively. I saw Gajeel come into the guild.

"Gajeel what are you doing here?" I asked. He didn't say anything thing just picked me up and grabbed Rogue's collar.

"Don't you ever touch my little sister ever again!" Gajeel yelled at Rogue. "(Fn) let you!"

"Gajeel. Why?" I ran off to the guild to just go to the job and forget about my stupid brother ruining my life. I sobbed in my mind. The one person I thought Gajeel might like but no. My love life is ruined.