Chapter 3

Unknown Power

Your POV

Gajeel decided to let me go see Sting and Rogue. I went on the next train to see them. I miss them so much.

~Time skip~

Before I left I told the guild to meet at the park at midnight. Why? Because I said so! (💁) But right now I'm going to see Rogue and Sting.

"So you want to join the guild?" I heard their master. I put an invisibility spell on my self and snuck in. I just stood next to Sting and Rogue.

~tiny time skip because I'm a lazy person~

Their master left and Sting Rogue and Minerva sat down at a booth with the newbie. Rogue sat next to the newbie. My blood was boiling. I took the invisibility spell off and held a finger to my lips. Telling Sting and Minerva to not say anything.

"So.. Rogue do you have a girlfriend?" Newbie asked. Wait what that is my Rogue-sama not hers! I snuck behind him right before he was going to say something. I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said with a giggle. I felt him smile a bit.

"(Nn) you're back we missed you!" Sting shouted hugging me.

"Frosh missed (Yn)-sama too!" Frosh said cutely. I picked him up and hugged him tightly. I felt someone looking at us and I saw Rogue with and small smile and a little bit of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh I forgot to ask you guys if you would you back to Mongolia (I don't know how to spell) with me just for tonight." I asked my three friends. They nodded. "Then let's go!" I ran and Rogue Sting and Minerva were running after me newbie stayed there.

~Time skip~

It was almost midnight and my guest of honor shows up.

"Ok everyone! I asked you all to join me for one of the most memorable moments of my life. I have asked someone to fight me and them have agreed. Master and I said if I beat him I will be offered a spot in the grand magic games!" I yelled. Everyone looked shocked. "Gildarts! You ready to face me!" I yelled again.

"When you are (nn)!" He yelled back. I got in my fighting stance. I had a smirk on my face. "(Fn) what are you so smiley about?" Gildarts asked looking afraid. I looked around to see all eyes on me.

"Iron force..." I saw everyone's eyes widen. I had what looked like iron skin. The tips of my hair turned gray as well. I smiled widely. Gildarts looked shocked. "Come on old man!" I motioned him to come at me. He did so and attacked me. We started hand to hand combat.

"(Fn) hold your hands like this remember. I taught you how to fight better than that. You're stronger than you think you are. GO!" 'Daniel'

I tear slid down my cheek as I thought of him. He was like my father, but I felt like he was. I started sticking harder. It throw off Gildarts a little by me strength.

"Gildarts! Stop being a coward!" I yelled he stopped and sighed everyone's eyes widened. He sent a spell at me. Dust was kicked up around us. I heard people calling my name. I played along. I hit the ground my fist. Sounding like I fell.

"NO! (FN)!" I heard Rogue yell.

Rogue's POV

"NO! (FN)!" I yelled. I wanted to run to her but Sting was holding me back. The smoke cleared to see (fn) laughing darkly.

"You really think I would fall old man! I have learned your magic! I can nullify your magic!" (Fn) yelled. Gildarts looked scared. "My turn..."

"Iron chaos goddess!" She yelled. Gildarts barely dodged it. It hit his leg.

"Ah! Shit!" Gildarts said.

"Oh my I didn't mean to hit you sorry. But the question is are you willing to admit defeat?" I was completely shocked. How is she so confident.

"I'll give up... if you hit me with your best attack!" He smiled. (Fn) was shocked but nodded. "Don't you dare hold back on me!" (Fn) simply nodded in response.

"Secret Art: Seven Iron Army!" (Fn) yelled. Gildarts was pushed into the nearby river. Everyone applauded (fn) for her success, but she went to check on Gildarts. I couldn't help but me. 'I wish I could tell her how I feel'

Your POV ( haha I switched it ((again)) )

After our fight I went to see Gildarts.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine young one." He said while patting my head. I puffed my cheeks out feeling embarrassed. Everyone giggled. I went to see my friends from Sabertooth who were hiding in the back.

"(Yn)-sama Frosh was worried about you." Frost said to me while I picked him up.

"Yeah you aren't the only one." Minerva Sting Lector and Rogue said at the same time making me laugh. I hugged all of them tightly.

"Hey Rogue,Minerva and I are going to get Lector and Frosh ice cream is that ok? You and (fn) stay here." Sting said while running away.

"(Fn)... I got you something to say sorry again." Rogue said quietly. He pulled out an ying necklace. I blushed and pulled something from behind my back.

"Rogue I also got you something to say sorry as well." I pulled out an yang necklace. I saw a pink tint on his cheeks. I placed the necklaces together and...

"They fit perfectly together." Rogue said. I subconsciously lean in until I corrected myself.

"C-can you help me put mine on." I blurted out. Rogue giggled.

"Only if you help me." He said his voice sounding deeper. Sending shivers down my spine. I helped him with his until we heard something.

"I ship it!" Sting says.

"Frosh thinks so too!" Frosh said cutely as always. I bury my face into Rogue chest.

"Ok Rogue Sting we have to go otherwise father will be upset." Minerva said sadly. I hugged Minerva, then Sting, then Lector, then Frosh, and finally Rogue I gave him and hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye guys see you at the games!" I waved to them when they were out of sight I looked at the necklace Rogue gave to me and smiled. 'They fit perfectly together' Rogue's voice echoes in my head as I walk home and go straight to bed. Until next time Rogue.~