Chapter 13

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical mistakes!

* * *

Dean Walker

My phone vibrated. I checked, it was a message from Jess informing me that she had made it home safely which led to a small chat.

Ending the conversation, my mind drifted back to Jess wearing the dress. She looked so fucking sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wanted to run my hand all over her body and kiss her everywhere. She did look mouth watering.

Damn, what is she doing to me?

I was eagerly waiting to spend these coming five days with her on the cruise, she as my girlfriend. The thought itself made me happy for some reason.

Spain.

We will be visiting Spain. Not that I never visited before, I mean in the last fourteen years, but I didn't want to remember my past again and again. I wanted my past to be completely erased, but of course it's not at all possible.

I heaved a sigh and closing my eyes resting my head back in my seat.

“Bye Mama, I'll be back early.” I bid my Mama bye.

Okay. Be careful, Diego.” I heard her faint voice as I went out of my house.

When I returned home after playing football I didn't see my Mama anywhere.

Mama?” I called out. This never happened before. She always would be in living room or in the kitchen. But I couldn't find her.

I went my parents' room to check upon her. As I was about to open the door, I heard Mama crying. I had never seen Mama cry before.

I opened the door and went in.

Mama?” I called her softly.

Mama looked up at me. She was sitting in the corner of the room. Her eyes were red. She opened her arms and motioned the nine year old me to come and hug her. I quickly went and embraced her.

She didn't say anything as she kept crying.

I opened my eyes at that instant. My heart thumping loudly. Only if I knew at that time the reason behind her crying. I would have done something. Now it was no use thinking about the ifs.

After a very long time I let myself into my past. This shouldn't happen again, I warned myself. Nobody knows about my past excluding Mary and Tasha's family. I don't want anyone to know now. Those chapters of my life are closed. I'm no more that old me. I'm now a completely different person. I reminded it to myself.

Reaching home, I ate my dinner which Rebecca had prepared. Taking a cold shower I headed to bed.

• • •

The next two days rolled off quickly. Jess and I were busy with work. We had to catch up and make arrangements in my absence for almost the whole week. I didn't get much time to spend with her. No worries, I'd have plenty of time on the cruise to spend with her.

Today we were going to Rome.

Alex stopped the car at her building. I made a quick beeline to her apartment and when I knocked at her door I heard a faint ‘coming’ voice of her.

Some seconds later, she opened the door. A big smile playing on her lips. She is so fucking beautiful. I took a quick look of her body that was covered in bright yellow sundress. Damn.