Interview w/ Dean & Jessica

A/N: This is what I was talking about. While writing the epilogue this idea popped in my head and I thought 'Why not do it?'

So yes, I thought of interviewing Dean and Jessica! (Just For Fun!)

And also I didn't create all the questions, some of them, I found on the internet.

What are we waiting for, let's jump into it?

• • •
(I imagined Dean and Jessica sitting right in front of me on a love seat.
Dean holding a coffee mug in one hand and the other hand around Jessica. And Jessica sitting beside him with her right leg on top of her left leg.)

Interview

1. What's the most important thing in your life?

Dean: I'd definitely say money first, because I learned it at a very young age, money is important if you wanna survive and live in this big crazy world. But I'd also say family is more important than anything else. I realized it when I got my own family.

Jessica: I think a person who will always be with you through all your ups and downs, that person is very important in life. And I'm thankful for Dean for always being that one person for me.

2. What is the best thing about your partner? And what about least best?

Dean: I love everything about Jess. She is everything who I'd ever wanted in my life. So its hard to choose the best in her because she herself is the best.
And the least best, she's still insecure. But she is on her way to over come it, I've been doing whatever I can to help her with that.

Jessica: I too love everything about Dean. But the best thing about him is he always puts his family before him.
And the least best thing I think is he's still a workaholic, if that makes sense.

3. When did you realize that you've fallen for your partner? What made you fall in love with your partner?

Dean: I was suspicious about my feelings towards her when I was sitting by myself after our dance on Mr and Mrs Herman's anniversary, but I realized it when Mr. Herman made it obvious about my feelings. She made me fall for her in every way. From her hair to her long legs but her purity, her innocence was what made me fall for her.

Jessica: I realized I was in love with him when we were in Greece. The way he took care of me, the love he showed for me, the way he tried to keep me happy, such little things about him made me fall for him deeply and madly. And they still do.

4. What is your greatest fear?

Dean: Greatest fear... I think losing someone I love.

Jessica: I'd like to tell the same thing too. And also losing someone's trust.

5. What physical feature do you love the most from your partner?

Dean: Definitely her hair. They are so long, silky and I always love to play with her hair.

Jessica: His lips. I don't know how his lips are always so warm and soft. I love the feeling of them on mine.

6. What is the most romantic thing your partner has done for you?

Dean: I think when she'd planned the surprise birthday dinner for me at my penthouse, too bad it turned out something else. But I loved her thought and that night is unforgettable, you all know what I mean. So yeah for me, that was the most romantic thing.

Jessica: He always surprises me with all his romantic ideas. He's done many romantic things for me like our first date, or every time when he cooks for me. There are many such things and I can't choose one.

7. A quick rapid fire game. You have to say the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word.

Night
Dean: Dark
Jessica: Moon

Love
Dean: Jess
Jessica: My family

God
Dean: Creator
Jessica: Great

Life
Dean: Full of surprises
Jessica: A game

Future
Dean: More kids
Jessica: Success

8. What happens in your life beyond the book?

Dean: Seven months later, Talon was born. Mary, Tasha and her family still stay in the town and we do meet up every now and then. Rachael and Kyle join us too sometimes.

But the most amazing thing - our baby girl Harper is on her way, she will grace this world in five more months. We all are very excited especially me since I've always wanted a daughter and no doubt she will be daddy's girl. Inigo and Talon are already behaving like the protective brothers and for sure they will be.

Jess and I are growing stronger everyday. So yeah, we've been having the best time of our lives.

9. How do you feel about your life right now? What if anything, would you like to change?

Dean: Life has been amazing since the day we got married. I'm happy. Never did I ever think I'd end up like this one day but now it feels good to know that when I'm back from work, there are three, well four soon, most amazing people waiting for me. They are my home.

I'd never trade this awesome life with anything, there isn't anything worth more than my family and our life. So there isn't anything I'd change for any reason.

Jessica: My life now is completely different from how it was few years ago. We did have lot many ups and downs, but who doesn't, right? And this is how I always wanted to live my life and I'm more than happy with it.

I've got one awesome, caring and loving husband, two cute little naughty boys and soon a little daddy's princess will join us. I don't think I'd ever be this happy in my life. And obviously I wouldn't change anything.

10. Would you like to tell your readers/fans something?

Dean: My fans, well ladies look for that one person who will treat you like a queen and guys treat your woman like a queen 'cause she's worth it.

All in all, make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, work hard and live your life in your own way.

Jessica: Well... Live your life to the fullest and take the right decisions in your life. Dream big and reach your goals. Fall in love and just do what makes you happy.

Thank you Dean and Jessica.

* * *

A/N: How was the Surprise?
I hope you all liked the interview. Let me know your thoughts, please.

See you soon in the Author's note! :) please don't forget to read author's note, there are few important announcements made in there.

Thank you. xx