Chapter 23

Important A/N: This chapter contains mild R-rated scene. So if you are sensitive or uncomfortable reading such scene I suggest you to skip that part.

I have indicated the start and the end of that scene with "•~•~•". You can always skip that part and read the remaining chapter. :)

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

"In my cabin, now." I was startled by Dean's furious voice through the intercom.

I immediately stepped out of my cabin to head to his, wondering what was the matter. I entered his cabin after knocking on the door twice. He had told me hundreds of times not to knock, not anymore but I refused to listen. I was still his employee at the office. Not his girlfriend.

When the door shut behind me, I was met with only silence. The chair behind the glass table was empty. I looked around the room, there was no sight of him anywhere.

It scared the living hell out of me and gasped loudly when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and push me back, until my back was pressed to the wall.

"Dean! You scared the hell out of me." I whisper yelled as I calmed my rapidly beating heart. His chest was pressed against my breasts and there was a smug look on his face.

He hummed in reply, burying his head in my neck and inhaling deeply as if he was breathing in my scent.

"Any reason for that angry command you threw my way?" I asked. His breath tickled my soft skin.

"You wouldn't come to me if I'd just ask you to." he replied nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes, that was true. He would call me in to his cabin, although not for business purpose but for his purpose and that's why I refused to come to his cabin unless and until it was work related or emergency.

"You are in the office, behave." I scolded him childishly.

He playfully glared at me before claiming my mouth in his. He kissed me deeply until I was out of breath and then nibbled on my bottom lip. How can I not get lost in his kisses?

I opened my eyes when his lips left mine and we held each other's gaze.

"Do you have any idea how badly I wanna take you on my table, right now?" he said huskily sending chills down my spine.

"No. I've told you before, no sex in the office." I said and tried to push him aside but it was Dean Walker we were talking about.

He'd been trying to talk me into having sex in his office room since for a while now.

"I will make love to you on that table of mine, one day. Very soon. Keep that in mind, babe." he was serious. I loved it when he talked dirty to me, my panties always crammed listening to him talk to me that way but of course I never told him.