Chapter 18

Playlist:
Crazy in love (Beyoncé cover) - by Sofia Karlberg.

Song on the side/above.

• • •

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

"Everything ready?" Dean came into the suite. He had gone to meet the  Hermans, to tell them we weren't joining them further for the tour.

"Yeah. What did they say?" I didn't want to leave but being here would again remind of Mark and I didn't want that.

"They were a little disappointed, but they understood completely." I nodded in reply.

"I think I should apologize to them."

"You can speak to them on our way out."

"Dean, I'm sorry. Because of me you won't be able to enjoy the rest of the tour." I went and stood in front of him.

"You really have to stop apologizing and thanking me for each and every thing." he smiled. He was so gorgeous.

I shrugged in reply and felt a sudden urge to hug him. Absent mindedly, I put my arms around his waist and pressed my cheek to his chest. He didn't delay in hugging me back. We stayed that way for a while and it felt good to be in his arms. I felt safe in his arms.

"I would love to hold you in my arms but Jess, we've got a flight in thirty minutes." he said softly in my ear.

I instantly pulled away and said, "Yeah right, I'm sorry." why was I so attracted to him. Sometimes I got a doubt if I was falling for him. My heart started beating faster and I got this warm feeling in my stomach every time that thought came to my mind.

I was taken by a surprise when all of sudden I felt his lips on my mine. He quickly pecked my lips.

"I have decided, every time you thank me or apologize to me unnecessarily, I'm going to kiss you. I think that way you may stop doing that. Great idea, isn't it?" he smirked at me.

I blushed and looked away from him shaking my head.

"I'm going to stick to that. Now let's leave." taking our things, we walked out of the suite.

The corridors were quiet and the gangway was empty, everyone had already left for sight seeing. Mr. and Mrs. Herman were waiting for us in the foyer. I walked to Mrs. Herman and she hugged me.

"Are you alright, darling?" she asked me as she pulled away from the hug.

I smiled lightly and nodded my head. "I'm really sorry for not joining you all for the tour any further, but—" before I could finish my sentence Mrs. Herman cut me off.

"No buts needed. We understand and no apology accepted. We are sorry for what happened."

"No no, it wasn't your fault in anyway. Thank you for understanding me."

They both nodded and after saying goodbye to them we went to the airport. I had forgotten that were in Spain.

After settling in the jet, I was both happy and sad. Sad because I missed the chance of seeing Spain but happy because I was going back to New York, my home.