Chapter 6: Needing time...

I ran around my room like a chicken without a head. Going in and out of my walk in closet I continued pulling out different outfits that were suitable for my date tonight with Antonio.

"Eww...no!" throwing another dress over my shoulder. That must have been my tenth outfit that I didn't like.

"Why is getting ready for a date with a sexy guy so hard." walking backwards I throw myself on my bed.

Sighing after five minutes, I prop myself on my elbows and look around. Antonio was coming to pick me up by seven o'clock and it was close to six.

"Okay Layla, you can do this. You've gone on dates before. Dates with attractive men. Antonio isn't different...except for his sexy accent, gorgeous green eyes and the fact that he could be your boss later on..."

Shaking it off I get up and go back to my closet. Glancing around I spotted the outfit I was going to wear. Walking towards it, I take out and look at it. "Perfect." smiling then grabbing shoes and accessories to go along with it.

Stepping out I place everything on top of my bed then head to the shower and get ready for my date.

*Layla's Outfit for date on Media Picture*

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Drying my hair thirty minutes later I hear the doorbell ringing. Glancing at the clock it only reads twenty five minutes past six. "Huh? Wonder who that could be?" getting up I make my way out the room and downstairs to the front door.

The doorbell chimed a few more times as I was making my way. "Coming, coming...sheesh. So impatient."

Reaching the door. "Who is it?" asking before opening the door. I live by myself so I always try to be careful.

"Delivery for a Miss Layla Mendez." I hear a man's voice with an accent say on the other side.

Surprised that I would be getting a delivery I looked through the peep hole and sure enough there was a man standing there with a huge basket that was covering his face.

Opening the door I smile. I wondered if it was from Antonio? "Wow! This is amazing...who is it from?" I ask cheerfully.

...and as I was waiting for the delivery man to respond, he lowered the basket revealing non other than...Kiran.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************