Chapter 11: Where is He?

Kiran's P.O.V.

I woke up with a major headache from all the drinking I had done last night. Since Amelia had walked away pissed off, I had slept or rather passed out in the guest bedroom of our condo. Dragging my body off the bed I make my way to the bathroom to take a piss and to take a shower. My goal was to wake the f**k up and go see Layla.

Taking a long hot shower I snapped out of my stupor, shaved and got dressed for the day. Amelia wasn't home that much I knew since I found a note on the refrigerator door saying she was having breakfast with her parents and that she would make an excuse for me. Not like I need one but she wouldn't dare tell her parents that her fiancee was hungover because his best friend had gone out on a date the night before. What would they think anyways?

To be honest, I don't really even know why I was pissed that Layla was out on a date. She's been on plenty and so have I and I doubt very much she would spend her night getting drunk because I was on one.

I guess I was always around when she was dating someone and I was able to see who they were. I was always protective of her and that will never ever stop. I care too much about her to not worry about who she's with. Especially like a suave man like Antonio Diaz.

There is something about him that I don't like or trust. When I had surprised her yesterday and she left me downstairs while she got ready I had decided to stay and keep my eye on him. Hell would freeze over before I left her alone with some stranger while she got dressed upstairs. He could have taken advantage of her and then I would have had to kill him. She would be pissed if I were in prison since she doesn't think she is worth getting in trouble for. God if she only knew what an amazing human being she is.

Driving to her house I continued to think about Layla and this Antonio guy. From what Amelia mentioned they were having a great time...and it set me off to hear her say they were going to have sex last night. She had no idea how Layla was. She wasn't a one night stand type of girl. Layla has only been with three guys that I know off. She waited until she was in a committed relationship before she gave her body away. Well, except for her first time...

Reaching her driveway I grunt in frustration. What if she was still pissed at me? What if he was there? What if they were having sex right now?

Braking, I put the car in park then shut off the ignition. Opening my door I close it and jog up to her front door ringing the doorbell a few times.

Waiting a minute or so I decided to knock hard and waited. Getting frustrated I rang the bell a few more times then knocked again... no response. I started to get impatient and continued to ring the door bell and knock hoping that she will open the door. 

Running my hand over my tired face I grunt and right when I was going to knock again I see the door fling open with a very pissed off Layla screaming. "Who ever the hell you are better have nine lives because I am going to take a few of them."

Taken back by her and with my hand still lifted up she looked at me then slammed the door in my face. Oh yeah, she was pissed off. Shaking my head I open the door and call her name. "Layla!" slamming the door shut behind me.

"What the hell do you want Kiran?" she stopped then turned around glaring at me. I went to speak but my eyes widened at the sight of her. My eyes stared at her then looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing her robe but hadn't tied it. God she looked so f'ing sexy just in her bra and underwear. The same ones I saw her wearing yesterday.

I was still unashamedly staring at her body until I see her closing the robe. "What? It's not like you haven't seen me in bras and underwear before. Now, why do you feel like coming here to wake me up from the most amazing sleep I have had in a long time?"