Chapter 7: Who the f**k are you?

Kiran's P.O.V.

Late morning had come around and there was still no reply from Layla. I knew she was still pissed but she could at least respond to my text messages. Even a "leave me the hell alone" text would have made me happy.

By the afternoon I had called her office a few times but no luck. Michelle had told me that she wasn't back from a photo shoot she had earlier on.

"Kiran darling, don't forget we are meeting the Wedding planner in an hour." hearing Amelia coming in breaking my thoughts of Layla.

"Umm, yeah." answering back.

"Kiran, what is the matter?" coming over to where I was standing.

Looking down I gave her a smile, but I know it wasn't a real one. "I'm fine. Why?"

She stared at me then looked down at my hand where I was holding my cell. "Are you still trying to get a hold of her?"

I nodded my head. "I need to let her know that I am sorry and that I would do anything to make it up to her."

"Anything? What does that mean? Why can't you just let her be? Let her sulk until she comes to her senses. I'm beginning to think that she is a bit of a drama queen."

Pursing my lips I started to get upset. "You don't even know her. She has every right to be mad at me...she just needs time to cool off."

"Hmm, well like I pointed out last night Kiran, she isn't a good friend if she doesn't give you the opportunity to explain. Plus, I was mad at you but got over it." touching my cheek.

"Yeah..." I sighed heavily. "I need to make a phone call." I tell her side stepping her making my way outside to the balcony. I had a plan to get Layla to forgive me. Hopefully it will work.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"I really liked the Wedding planner. I just know she is going to make everything perfect for our wedding. Don't you think?" hearing Amelia on the passenger side as I drive off from meeting the Wedding planner. We were with her for two and a half hours. I know...it was torture.

"Mhmm." responding while I focused on driving.

"Do you think the venue we chose will fit the two hundred guests?"

"Mhmm."

"Do you think if I just walked down the isle naked it would be alright?"

"Mhmm." I responded.

"Kiran!" she shouted startling me.

"What?" glancing over to her once I stopped at a red light.

"You are NOT paying attention to me."

"I am. I responded to what you were saying Amelia."

"No. 'Mhmm' isn't a response Kiran. You would think me walking down the isle naked is acceptable?" pursing her lips then crossing her arms across her chest.

I stared at her furrowing my eyebrows. "Naked?"

"Exactly, you weren't paying attention." looking away.

Sighing I continued driving. "Amelia, of course you walking down the isle naked wouldn't make me happy. No other man should see my to-be-bride naked." I tell her smiling at her.

She didn't say anything until she grabbed my hand. "That's what I like to hear. I love when you are possessive over me." leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.