Michael's P.O.V

I woke up on the ground with a massive headache; that guy had punched me repeatedly, but only when he strangled me did I actually give up.

I sat up on the floor, rubbing my head and checking my nose for blood, which I felt there was.

"Kelly." I said, looking around the room. I saw nothing but a broken radio and lamp lying on the floor.

"Kelly!" I called again, louder this time. Still no response. I stood up and started pacing around the room, where could she be? I thought to myself. Then I remembered what happened earlier.

Flashback

"What do you want?!" I pushed, tightening my grip on Kelly.

"Her." he said pointing at the terrified girl in my arms.

"But why?" she asked, crying hysterically. He never answered.

End of Flashback

"Oh my God." I said once realization hit. I started crying, as if that would get me anywhere though. I could cry about this for hours and not stop, but I knew I had to pull myself together enough to do something.

I wiped away the last tears and started walking towards the door. When I was out of my room I ran as fats as I could to the security guards that maned the gates to my house.

While I was running people, even the kids, would try to stop me to chat but I had to ignore them, no matter how bad I felt.

When I was finally outside I ran straight to one of the security staff on the property.

"Kelly....." I said, a little out of breathe from sprinting.

"Whoa, Michael, are you alright? You're all bloody and bruised." he said.

"Don't worry about me right now! Where's Kelly?" I asked frantically.

"Who?" he asked, clueless.

"Kelly Thesian! My girlfriend who I love, Kelly!" I shouted a little harshly. He looked down awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry, I'm just a bit..... shaken up right now. But have you seen her?" I said, more calmly.

"Um, I saw her last night when she left with her h-husband." he stuttered, probably afraid that I would shout at him again.

I could feel a fire blazing all throughout my body, "husband? She's not seeing anybody but me. " I said more to myself than him.

"Well that's what he told me and Orlando yesterday. He pulled up his car and said, 'I'm looking for my wife, Kelly Thesian, can I go in and get her?' So we let him."

"Didn't you I.D. him or anything?"

"Yeah----"

"Well what was his name?" I asked quickly.

"It was um, Scott, I think."

"Scott what?!"

"I don't remember!" he said putting his hands up in defense. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose between my thumb and index finger.

When I re-opened my eyes and dropped my hand I literally thought that he could see the anger pouring out of me.

"You wanna know a little something? He so called 'husband' came into my room last night while we were both in there, beat the hell outta me, then ran away with Kelly. Now I have no idea where in the fucking world she is. Does that seem like the kind of thing a husband would do?" I said, all of it was through gritted teeth.

"Michael, I'm really sorry that happened. But we'll do our best to find her, okay?" he said, trying to calm me down.

"Do it now. " I instructed.

"Yes Sir, I'm going." he said backing up and running away to alert everyone else.

When I was alone again I felt a few more tears roll down my cheeks, I wiped them away with the back of my hand. I looked up at the sky when my face had no more moisture on it, "Kelly, wherever you are, I want you to know that we will find you. I'm so sorry for letting this happen, I feel like it's all my fault......... Just always remember that I love you, no matter what." I said softly. I can only hope that wherever she was, she heard me.