Exo Chanyeol

Yeap.. It a Exo Chanyeol imagine ^^

Enjoy yeah~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YEOLIE!"

You shouted in frustration at Chanyeol, that "best" friend of yours since as long as you can remember. His parents and your parents are EXTREEEMEEELY close friends. Thats how you know him.

He took your pencil case and ran away. Though he always does mischievious acts like this, you still have a crush on him, you were always upset by the fact that his feelings would never be mutual, you know he deserved those girls who are much more confident and pretty rather than you.

 You realised that you could not do your homework without your pencil case. You sprang out of your chair and dash after Chanyeol who had already ran down the stairs to the living room.

He was leaning against the wall, looking at you smirking because you panted heavily.

"Slow Coach!" He said and dashed off again with you chasing behind.

He ran to the basement. Upon seeing that, you ran after him.. As the basement was dark, both of you could not see the steps and in the end both of you tripped and you fell on top of him.

"argh" he said. You wanted to get up quickily but then you realised that you had sprained your ankle.

"yeolie.. I.. think.. I.."

"Yah what?!"

"I sprained my ankle"

You can hear him became softer and gentler.

He grip on your arm and slowly helped you up. He stretched his hand for the light switch and turned on the lights.

Your eyes met his.

There was a concern and apologetic look in his eyes.

"It okay Yeolie"

"No way I can't forgive myself now"

"Told you it okay" despite the pain you manage to squeeze a smile to assure him.

Like I have said "squeeze". so

"YAH you don't have to confort me" and with that he lifted you up bridal style and walked out of the basement and to your room. He placed you on the bed carefully, afraid to hurt your ankle. He turned to leave..

"Yeolie don't go.." you said.

He walked back.

"Yes I am not living I am just getting some warm water to bathe your legs." and he walked off.

Upon waiting, you fell aslept.

Chanyeol's POV

I walked into the room with the warm water and I noticed her asleep. I could not help but feel guilty at my actions.

Should I say that I have hurt the girl in my dreams?

She looked so peaceful when sleeping. I placed the water down and slowly lifted her sprained ankle, I used the cloth to dab the warm water on to her ankle. She sat up suddenly.

"Yeolie.. you need not have to.."

"I caused this so allow me." I said harshly, always mad at the fact that she only cared about others.

She seemed abit startled at my reaction. I saw her eyes soften.

She opened her mouth trying to apologise. Upon noticing that, I quickily leaned forward and kissed her lips shutting her off. She looked shocked. She wanted to break away but I pulled her closer. Not wanting to let go of this.

----------------------

I broke off. I noticed her looking down, not daring to make eye contact with me.

"Look at me"  I said. No response from her.

"Look at me" I said again, still no response.

"Yah Look at me!"

she slowly lifted her head up and looked at me.

"I love you" I said bluntly.

She looked at me with unbelievable eyes, tears began to stream down her face..

"Whats wrong? It okay if you don't like me I am sorry please don't cry.." I said, feeling nervous now.

"Yeolie.. I loved you too.."

-------------------------------

Sorry for the lousy english and grammar. I will work harder. Curently building on my english.

Hope you liked it.. Will write better next time I promise =)

Forgive me for now .. Le Jiaru