Beast Dongwoon

This is a requested imagine.

@saraf11 here you go! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Dongwoon have been best friends since asdfghjkl years ago. It was so long ago that you couldn't even remember when it was.

But.

There is this little secret in your heart that you never tell anyone about it before, especially Dongwoon.

The thing is, you have already developed feelings for him, you like him a lot, it is no longer the 'best friend' sort of like, it is something far more than that.

And your heart knew it the best.

The reason why you dared not confess your feelings is because you are afraid that it will turn out that the feelings weren't mutual and awkwardness may occur. You don't want to lose Dongwoon even as a friend, No way are you letting that to happen.

Today is your birthday. Having Dongwoon to celebrate with you is probably on the top of your wish list. But since he is a Kpop idol, it does not meant that on your birthday, his hectic schedules can automatically come to a stop and are allowed to spend the whole day with you.

Further more you are just a best friend, not even his girlfriend or anything of sort. Obviously his career would come over you.

Though that is the truth, you couldn't help but felt upset.

"I am still his best friend right.. a best friend.. BESTFRIEND!" you shouted and picked up a plushy and threw it right at the door.

"Ouch.." you heard a familiar voice.

"Dongwoon?" you mumbled under your breath.

"Yah.." he said. Oh crapped! It him..

"Mianhae-yo.." you said and ran over to check whether he is okay.

"Are you okay?" you asked with concern.

"Just a plush toy no big deal." he said, looking at you.

"Whats with the shouting.." he started to ask..

Suddenly, you remembered:

"Yah Son Dongwoon don't you have a schedules today why are you here" you spurted at him, while slapping him with your hands, he used his arms to cover his face.

"Stop stop listen to me.." Dongwoon said and you stopped.

"Aish.." he sighed. You don't know why but he is just.. hmm a little different today. He isn't his usual self.. he seems to be filled with anxiety for some reason..

"Are you okay?" you asked him.

Instead of replying, he walked nearer to you and used his hands to cup your cheeks. You began to feel uncomfortable in the situation you are in.

"Yah.." you began.

He kept quiet and avoided your eye contact.

"Dong..Dongwoon.." you said, puzzled.

He suddenly turned to look at you,

"It been so long since we are together as best friends.." he began.

"So?" you asked.

"I hope.. I hope we can take this relationship to another level..".

You looked away.

"So.. will you?" he finally propped the question.

You kept quiet as things started to process in your brain..

.

.

.

.

"It is okay if you don't.. we can remain as friends" Dongwoon said sadly and dropped his hands. You grabbed his hands before it fall.

"No.. I will .. I will.." you said with wet eyes. He looked at you, too happy to speak. Instead, he wrapped his arms around you tightly,

"Thank you Dongwoon.. this is my best birthday present ever.." you said. Dongwoon stopped hugging you and looked into your eyes,

Without saying anything, he leaned forward and pulled you into a kiss.

You closed your eyes and your heart flutter in happiness.

-------------------------------The End----------------------------

Hope you have enjoyed it ^^