Exo Baekhyun

As requested by @kpoploverforthislife

Sorry for the wait but here it is :)

-----------------------------------

Baekhyun has been your love for almost 5 years.

Both of you have been together ever since his pre-debut.

Life was definitely better back then before his debut of course. After his debut, things took a turn as he gets busier and busier with concerts and world tours.

The amount of work and hectic schedules he has definitely has an impact to the relationship of both of you.

Quarrels were unavoidable.

No matter how hard it was, both of you managed to pull through everything. Last year, both of you tied the knot.

This had caused many heartbreaks to the fangirls of Baekhyun who loved him but maybe lesser than you do.

Jealousy, yeap there was tons. But so what? You are the winner, Baekhyun is yours already.

Now you are a 3months pregnant woman.

Ever since your pregnancy, Baekhyun has been fussing over you over almost every single small thing,

1) Never take the stairs.

2) Never skip meals.

3) Never sleep after 10.

and so on.

You can feel his care for you.

He even took a week's leave just for you, abandoning all the schedules and fan-sign events.

This is one of the cute moments between the both of you.

Your POV

"Jagiya?" I heard my husband, Byun Baekhyun calling for me.

"Yes?" I answered. He came to our bedroom with a tray filled with food.

"Yummy!" he said and smiled. His eyes turned into a straight line. So cute.

"Food time!" I said in return.

"A kiss first" he said and placed the food on the bedside table. He sat down beside me and pointed to his lips.

"Ewww..." though together for long, I could not help but blush, he was really too cute to be real.

"Yah.." I began. Before I could even react, he leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on my lips, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Now yum yum" he said.

"Yah I am not a baby-" he placed the spoon filled with food in front of my mouth. I ate them all in a mouthful.

"Cute pig!" Baekhyun teased.

"Yah you-"

"Couldn't help but say it nice?" he said smirking.

"Yah you-" I began. He interrupted me again by leaning forward to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Baby, you know I will take care of you forever right?" he said suddenly, serious.

"Why? Of course!" I stumbled.

"Just kidding!" he said, "how serious you looked." he teased.

I really wanted to be angry with him but his face puts me off.

Totally.

My forever adorable hubby, Byun Baekhyun.

Not a fan girl, but his wife!

----------------------------------------

Le Jiaru.

Hope you like it~