B2ST Yoseob

Yeah! A Yang Yoseob Beast imagine~ My 2nd Kpop Bias ♡

I swear I think Seob Seob is adorable. He is perfection. :3

-------------------------------------

Scene: In Cube Entertainment dance practice room.

You have been a trainee in Cube since 3months ago, and that is when you met Yoseob, who is a already debuted idol.

Both of you got to know each other and soon, developed into a boy-girlfriend relationship.

the thing about Yoseob is that he is very kind and caring towards you, he also gives you very good advices on how to sing better. With him encouraging and guiding you, that is how you managed to pull through this 3months and finally got used with this training life.

Today, it a off-day for you so you decided to buy food to visit Yoseob and the rest of Beast.

As you opened the door, all the members stopped dancing including the choreographer, and looked at you.

"Food for everyone! ^^" you said in a cheerful tone as you lifted up the plastic bag of food up.

"30minutes lunch break" said the choreographer clapping twice. You handed him a packet of food first and he said thanks before heading out of the sweaty and stuffy dance practice room.

"C'mon B2st" you said and they all looked at you eagerly for the food. You began handing them out, Hyunseung, junhyung, Dongwoon, Gikwang, Doojoon, leaving Yoseob out.

"Where is my food?" Yoseob say when there are no more food left in the plastic bag.

"Lets go out for lunch!" I said.

"awww grabbing this chance for a date" Dongwoon said cutely.

"Alright" Yoseob said and grabbed your hand taking you out.

"That place is really not for eating" he said winking at you.

"Yeap, lets eat here since we only have 25minutes left" you said checking your watch.

Both of you entered a small ramen shop and both of you ordered ramen.

Though simple, both of you still felt satisfied because deep down you two know thatbthe accompany of each other meant everything.

"Seob there is only a minute left before your lunch break is up!" both of you quickily rushed out of the shop.

*pant*

Both of you opened the dance practice room to revealed all the members sleeping soundly on the floor.

"Whats happening?.."

"Shshsh lets join them" and with that, Yoseob led you onto the floor asking you to lie down with him.

You stared into Yoseob's eyes before saying, "I love you Seob"

Yoseob smiled and came loser giving you a peck on your cheek, "me too" and with that, both of you fell asleep like the rest of beast ♡

-----------3ND-----------

Sorry if it is horrible :( School tmrw a bit rush.

Le Jiaru ♡