Exo Kai

Finally a Kai short story/oneshot! My Kai feels :)

Please read my fan-fiction {The Deal} {Exo Kai}.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kai.." you said.

"What do you want?" his tone was harsh, you found it weird since you didn't do anything and he is acting like this today. However, you didn't dared to ask for fear that something might spoiled your relationship with him.

"Urgh.. just asking if you want to go out today.."

He kept silent.

"It is okay if you do not want to.." you said sadly, the once ethusiastic tone was nowhere to be found.

"Sure." he suddenly said.

"What?"

"Yes we are going." he replied coldly.

With that, he walked in front of you, leading the way.. Walking at a faster pace then his normal ones.

"Where are we going?" you asked but to find no answer from him. This is when you realised you have walked into a pitched-dark house.

"KKai..?"

*no response*

"Young lady, would you mind to sit here on this chair?' somebody's gentle voice said.

"Whee..re am.. I?"

"Somewhere dear." a woman's voice said. Somewhere in the room I can hear giggles. There seems to be alot of people in the room at the moment.

"Alright.." the woman then led you to a soft cushioned chair. The giggling stopped.

You couldn't help but felt absurb by this whole situation. Where is Kai? Why is he acting weirdly? Who is this lady? Why are there giggles?

Just then something interrupted your thoughts.

"I love you." a soft whisper purred against your ear. You knew it was Kai.

Being together with him for a good 4 years how can you not recognise his voice?

Nevertheless you felt assured by his "I love you".

The lights came flickering on and my eyes grew wide to the ambience you were in.

A very nice small house with a nice pink table in front of me. It seems to be a cafe. A familar cafe but somehow the way it was styled confuses you.

The 12members of Exo together with Jongin kneeling on the floor carpet, in his hands were a ring in a very unique ring box, a pink with shiny floral prints ones. They seem to glow and sparkle.

"Will you marry me?" he popped the question that was the dream of every girl's.

"Yes.." you said as tears began to well up in your eyes. Too touched to speak.

"Waeyo?" Kai asked, face worried.

"I am okay really I am just happy!"

 "So you agreed to marry me?"

"Ofcourse!" and with that the whole Exo members cheered together with the lady from this restaurant.

"Please stand up!" you said to the still kneeling Kai. He immediately stood up and lifted you up from your chair and carried you up in bridal style.

"Do you remember this cafe?"

"Did I came here before?" you asked him.

"Yes.." he said a little disapointed.

"Erm.. the place where we first met?"

He didn't reply but he came closer and the gap between us was closed.

---------------~End~----------------

I know it short so it a imagine then!

Read my fan-fiction: {The Deal} {Exo Kai}