∆∆∆Chapter 4∆∆∆

So above is the old book cover... the lovely @xXxRainfallxXx has made me a stunning new book cover. What do you guys think of it? 

I personally love it <3 

"How the fuck could you burn two bags of popcorn?"

"Mistakes happen Jamie! Stop being so judgemental," Mica said as she choked on yet another bag of popcorn she burnt.

"You press two buttons, Popcorn and start. How are you not getting this?"

"If you're so smart, why don't you help me?"

Just then Clark decided to walk in, holding one of my favourite movies of all time. When in Rome. Yes, I like chick flicks, get over it.

"What are we doing?" Clark asked grabbing a cherry coke from the fridge and giving me a hug from behind.

"Right now we are going to watch Mica burn her third bag of popcorn."

"So that's what that god awful smell is."

Let me tell you there is nothing worse than the smell of burnt popcorn. Nothing. As I stood up to open the Balcony doors to let that awful smell out I heard Clark groan.

"What?! Why? Why would you punch me! I just got here!"

"Well, I can't punch Jamie. She'd kick my ass." Mica told him looking smug as hell, "It's her fault you have to suffer, not mine."

"Oh, don't I know it." I heard him mutter in response.

"Don't you know what exactly?" I asked my blond friend.

For s split second I swear I saw panic that was quickly covered up in laughter.

"I have to suffer!" he explained, "Mica just punched me in the stomach coz' you're a sadist that enjoys watching people suffer."

"Oh go fuck yourself," I told him laughing.

Amusement was etched in features and Mica stood laughing next to the fridge, gulping down her diet coke.

This is what I loved about my friends. We could be real with each other. Swear each other. And no one got pissed and shit. It was utter bliss. I could actually be myself without having to constantly feel judged and criticised.

"Eureka!" Mica screamed behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

"There's your popcorn, every kennel popped and not a piece burnt." Mica said again looking very smug.

"You made plain?" I asked her, "I wanted butter."

"I swear I will cut you in your sleep."

Laughing I grabbed the popcorn and drinks and strolled into the lounge. Popping my feet onto the coffee table I told Clark to pop the movie into the dvd player.

With Clark on my left and Mica on my right I pressed play to one of the greatest rom-coms out there.

"How can someone be that clumsy," Clark yells at the tv when Beth, played by Kristen Bell, kicks her shoe off and hits the waiter.

"Shit happens ok, don't judge." I told him rolling my eyes.