Chapter 8

chapter 8

Please comment as you read <3

The last period of school arrives and all I can think about is going home with Jason and watching a movie. I need some time with him now.

"Who is that hottie?" Mica asks whispering in my ear.

"I'm not sure, I've never seen him before," I tell her checking out the new guy.

"Well, he definitely puts Michelangelo's David to shame," She tells me reaching into her bags of chips. I won't lie, that guy was gorgeous. He was tall, had dirty blond hair and a hot body from what I could see through his tight t.

"I swear if I had a spoon right about now," Mica said.

"You have a little something there," I told her pointing to her chin. She brushed her hand across her chin, not even paying attention to me.

"I bet he's a freshmen."

"That ass doesn't look like it belongs to a freshmen." I swear the girl has no shame. Although I was staring shamelessly as well.

"No arguments there," I told her. "But, no one will be crazy enough to transfer in the middle of their senior year. Way too much work to catch up on."

"Except Julia."

"Agh, Don't even remind me."

Walking into the girls' locker room to get changed we lost sight of the hot guy roaming the halls. The last class is fortunately PE, Of course I love running and playing sport. I had to. I was a cheerleader and it kept me fit.

As I was putting on my blue tank and white shorts I saw Julia walk in. Guess we share this class too. Oh the joy. Yes, that was sarcasm.

"Hey Jamie." I grit my teeth and plaster fake smile on my face turning on my heels in the locker room and coming face to face with the goody two shoes herself.

"Julia." I say nodding and acknowledging her presence. Folding my arms, I lean on my gym locker waiting for her to speak.

"How are you?" she asked me smiling slightly. "I'm a little frantic, running late and everything. Why does the library have to be on the other side of school?!"

"I'm fine, is there a point to this?" gritting my teeth I asked her. I was honestly in no mood and after finding out that's who Jason was with during lunch, well it ticked me off even more.

"Uhm, no... no point really," she told me stumbling over her words. "I just thought we could maybe be friends? I am new, I don't know any people and Jason is pretty nice. Well he wasn't at first but yeah. So I thou-,"

Holding up my index finger she immediately shut up. Good.

"I have all the friends I need, thank you for your concern. And I know Jason is very nice, good kisser too in case you were wondering. But let's just get this clear, he is nice to you because he is your partner on an assignment, he has to be nice if he wants to do well. So no there is no budding friendship blooming. If you want friends, make some that is suitable for... well, your standard."

Slamming my locker, I begin to walk away when she stops me with a, "Why would I want to know if he is a good kisser?"

Laughing I asked her, "Is that honestly the only thing you got from that?" I cannot believe this girl, "I see the way you look at him. The way you blush if he has to smile at you. I'm not a fool, I am definitely not stupid, so don't try to make me seem like it."