Chapter 1

Two married couples have recently married,and birthed two twins,their names were Feliciano,and Lovino. Their parents try to raise their children well enough but one of the twins was not like the other. The parents fought one another because their son had been acting odd when he was only six years old.

Their precious Feliciano has killed some things,he killed small animals in the forests or in their backyard. He didn't want to play with any children around his age,he never wanted to interact with his own parents but his older twin.

One night,the father shouted,and argued with his wife and blamed her for his son to be this way from being pregnant with the twins,she was being an irresponsible mother,and wife. Feliciano was just staring at the fight with a cold expression on his face,looking at them blank. He witnessed his father slapping his mother for a sign of abuse.

At the age of eight,Feliciano was taken to many doctors to help him but there was no avril. Until the parents had enough of Feliciano and demanded him to be a "normal" child for a normal family. The child ignored them as usual but he was slapped by his own mother,abused by his mother constantly with no emotion within those eyes.

His very own mother started drinking when the father was away on trip,and she abused Feliciano,and sometimes Lovino without telling them apart from the two. But when things had enough....it was enough.

She called him;

"a mistake to be born" "ruined her life" "ruined this family".

Stab

The poor woman,a mother,a wife was slain by a mere child,a small child at the age of eight. He killed her,Feliciano killed his own mother. For once in his life,he felt an emotion. He feels great,exhilarate. This has put a smile on his face. When Lovino came home,and discovered this,he screamed and witnessed the blood stains all over his younger twin brother,and a knife that held onto his hand. He can't believe his own brother was smiling,a creepy yet innocent smile.

He fainted.

—-------------

The father returned home,and discovered his wife was dead on the floor,just laying there in the living room with dried blood. He quickly went to his police and called the police who could have killed his wife.

The police have arrived,and are doing their investigation on the body,and the crime scene. Soon enough,the body was taken to a funeral home. The Vargas family came,and talked highly of the mother of how her life can be slipping away from a cold blooded murderer.

Feliciano giggles at the funeral to himself,keeping a smile on his face the entire time. People are just saying he is just experiencing the trauma of his dead mother but the truth is.....

He is the one who killed her....