Chapter 3

Snapped his eyes open from his long slumber,he woke up from a long dream of his own childhood,and life. Now the boy has turned into a man. A man that is 20 years old. Feliciano woke up,and yawned and turned his head to see Lovino beside him in bed.

"Veee~ Wake up,fratello." said Feliciano with a tired expression on his face.

He attempted to wake up Lovino but it failed,all he watched so far was toss,and tumble from his older twin and mumbles "five more minutes." As you can tell,Lovino likes to sleep till the afternoon,or sometimes till lunch hour.

Feliciano giggles.

"Si si,you can sleep however you want." said Feliciano with a sweet smile.

Feliciano Vargas,a young man in his 20s, is an innocent man for his age. He is a cheerful, energetic man. He loves pasta, pizza, gelato, and cheese.

He walked over the door,and opened up the door then walked down the hallway,and headed over to the nearest door to the bathroom. He opened up the door and walked inside to a clear white bathroom. He removed his remaining clothing and took a shower.

Feli hums a tune,and giggles. Then,he heard a scream from his older twin brother. He took a step out of his bathtub and had his robe around his waist. He walked down back to the hallways,and entered his bedroom to see his older twin in sweat and were in tears like he had a bad nightmare.

Feliciano giggled,and stared at his brother,and walked up to him close up to his face. Lovino could feel the tension in the room,and stare with a terrified expression on his face. He begins to slap his face repeatedly to think it is a dream,or a nightmare to be woken up.

"This has to be a dream,why am I still here,and why am I alive?" said Lovino,in fear. Feliciano giggled in response.

"Because,you are my older brother,I love you fratello,more than anything."

The tormate,the pain. That Lovino has to go through for years to come. Lovino tried to leave,tried to escape,tried to get any help that he could get. But no matter how many attempts he can try,Feliciano will always find a way to find him.

Felicino giggled once more,and turned around,and walked up the window and opened up the curtains. "Come brother! We have a brand new day ahead of us!"

Lovino watched Feliciano walk away,heading out of the room,he sighed,and groaned. As he lays back onto the bed.

"Get me out of this nightmare,please...anyone." said Lovino.

—-------------

Downstairs,Lovino walked down the steps and yawned. He walked to the diner hall,and saw breakfast was already made by his own brother.

Feliciano jumps,and down with some excitement to his brother,and smiles. "Today,we are having eggs and bacon,and a side of pancakes,don't you think you'll love it?" said Feliciano. Lovino nodded.

The breakfast was silent,quiet. Quite awkward,and Lovino has to cut the eating,and chew and talk for a moment. "Say,fratello,um. That potato bastard called the other day,and he wanted to invite you on a date. Would you accept his request." he said while being nervous.

Feliciano finished eating his breakfast meal,and used a napkin to clean his mouth feeling classy and stood up,and smirked.

"Is this an attempt to escape to leave the house,fratello?"

"No no no no,I wouldn't dare to try to leave,i-i invited Antonio to come over." he said.

"Good." said Feliciano.

Not like he could leave,or have a choice. He would kill Antonio....

Feliciano clapped his hands together and was excited that Ludwig would invite him over to date. Then he walked over to Lovino,and whispered in his ear:

"Remember,I'll kill anyone who is close and dear to you,fratello."

Lovino gulps,and swallows the remaining food he had eaten,and nods at Feliciano.

—--------------

-Aftenoon-

A door bell has rang at the front door,and was opened by Lovino,he sees Antonio and act like himself.

"My my it isn't my beautiful Lovino,you look more beautiful each day." said Antonio.

Lovino felt flustered,and hit Antonio's shoulder,and hid his blushing face with his bare hand,and looked up at him. "S-Shut up,idiot." he said.

Lovino invited Antonio inside his home,and stepped inside and walked,and talked with Antonio,anything to get Antonio away from Feliciano. He turned his head around,and saw Ludwig at the doorway and saw Felicino having a conversation with Ludwig. But,behind those eyes,those smiles. Lovino knows his brother is a psychopath.