Chapter 8

Feliciano can hear the screams from her,getting rid her eyes and mouth and nose,tearing the body apart,ripping open the stomach,seeing the heart and lungs.

So he rip out the lungs with a knife and then the heart,so she is partially dead. He murdered her. He chuckled and smile creepy.

He giggled like a child enjoying having blood on his hands and shirt. Now he can get rid of evidence.

“Eva is beautiful now,she isn't ugly no more. Is she beautiful,Antonio." He said with happiness.

“sure...." Said Antonio as he roll his eyes as he went upstairs to Lovino.

Feliciano got rid of her body by putting it by the dead bodies.

Then,he heard footsteps as he turned around pointing a knife to Matthew.

The blonde Canadian didn't even flinch,he just stood there with no expression toward the Italian. He isn't afraid of him.

“what you want?" He asked.

“Is this what you do? It's quite wonderful." Said Matthew.

“I'll take that as a compliment,so thank you." He said.

“so,are you going to stay down here because you have more work to do for mister Lovino." Said Matthew.

“Sure,as a friend...nice think. Take care of the bodies and burn them in the inferno. Got it,it's simple." He said.

Matthew understood.

[Feliciano's POV]

I head upstairs to Lovino,I entered his office as he shown me photos of people I need to kill.

I understood and I must do next,if Ludwig get involved,I'm screw. I'll probably lose my mind.

“hey! Idiota,you can go now,I don't want to see your face till dinner time." He said.

“sì sì,my fratello." I said.

I left his office as I went home,I took a shower and changes my clothes with fresh new one that Antonio made for me.

So my new three targets are from Russia.

Name: Katyusha

Name:Ivan

Name:Natalya

Apparently,they are a family. Their boss name is General winter,that means it's cold in Russia.

I have to get them by separation.

Strangle the Ivan,because wears a scarf,Murder The older sister,and probably kill the younger sister when she Is alone.

But,according to the database,The Younger sister is pretty much attached to Ivan.....Now How can I get them separate.

“I'll help you." Said Kiku's voice.

“do you really want to help me with this?" I asked.

Kimi nodded to me.

He is one pretty good servant I have.

“alright,I'll tell you the plan to do this operation." I said.

[Timeskip]

In the night time,it's better to kill them in the dark snowy area,leading the oldest sister outside.

“you know what to do right,Kiku." I said.

He nodded as he jumped down,but he is stay hidden.-

Such a good Kiku.

So,I went to the back of the house,seeing the younger sister hugging her own brother.

“Let me go Natalya,I told you. I don't want to become one with You,you're my little sister and it's wrong." Said Ivan.

“nobody isn't around,please big brother. We can get marry and have kids of our own,it would be wonderful for the both of us." Said Natalya.

“and I was right,she is pretty much attached to him." I whispered.

“Please! I beg of you!" She shouted.

“Nattie stop,he says no,how many times do you have to keep bugging him." said Katyusha.

“Shut up! You just want him to yourself. Admit it." Said Natalya.

“no,I'm not going after Ivan,that's just you Nattie,you are just crazy." Said Katyusha as she went upstairs to her bedroom.

Time:11:30PM.

The siblings are asleep so I went the back door and unlock it,making sure I'm not making any sound or noise in their home.

Kiku entered the brother room,quickly and quietly,once he entered the room. I heard a movement from the room.

He is probably chocking him to death with his own scarf. How nice.

Afterwards,I heard footsteps from the steps. So I his underneath the table and saw the older sister in the kitchen to get a glass a water.

Such a shame,she has big breasts and beautiful too. I have no choice to kill her.

So I got out underneath the table as she scream,I pushed her down as to the floor,pulling out my gun from my left pocket,shooting her head completely.

With that,she couldn't move a muscle. Then I saw a knife was flew across the room. I looked behind and saw the younger sister.

Shit

How did she?

“You'll pay for that Italian!" She shouted.

She has multiply knives and as she threw at me but I kept on dodging it.

She know how to fight back,avenge her own brother and sister.

But,she didn't realize that a blade slash her arms off so she wouldn't keep on attacking me,next thing that happen that Kiku chock her to death with her brother's scarf.

I laugh at her and smiled creepily,walking forward to her.

“Good night." I said as I saw her eyes were getting heavy,her face was turning red and eyes were bleeding. So I scrub her eyes with a knife from my back pocket,she scream loudly as she spoke.

“big brother....." She said from her last breath.

So Kiku let go of the scarf and drop it down on the floor as the younger sister drop down on the floor with a thud.

All of their bodies are lifeless now,isn't it wonderful.

Killing people is wonderful,si~" I said with joy.

Kiku nodded as both us grabbed the two sisters,taking them to a cold water,dropping their bodies to the cold water.

We went back inside the house and saw the scarf was moving on its own.

What The Hell?!

How is that possible?!

“what should we do...?" Asked Kiku.

“I don't know!" I yelled.

This never happen before!!!

Next thing we knew,we saw a body on her steps,moving. The body twitched on it's own as the scarf returns to the body,around it's neck.

“You Mafia! Will pay for That!!!!" Screamed Ivan with a dark Purple aura as his eyes are glowing purple as well.

How strong is this Russian!?