It's nice to see you again

Huge time skip( sorry lol, not sorry) this is high school now and rainbow and the gang are sophomores now. :D
______________________________
Dash's POV. I extend my arm out of my blanket and reach over to my alarm clock and threw it across the room, causing it to crack alittle more. I get up and check the time on my phone, 7:35. School doesn't start till 8:30 so, I have time to catch a shower. I go down stairs to eat some waffles before heading to the shower. It's 7:45 when I leave my house. I get in to my car that my parents got me before I moved out. I should ask fluttershy if she wants to ride with me to school.
_
Rainbow:hey flutters, would you like to ride with me to school?
Fluttershy:um..I would like that very much.
Rainbow:awesome, see ya soon.
_
Still Dash's POV
______________________________
I can't even remember the last time I saw fluttershy, I mean of course the girls and I hung out over summer but, it wasn't ever just me and her. Anyway I gotta get to her house before I'm late.
__
Fluttershy's POV(finally)
__________________________
I'm pacing back and forth my front porch, only freaking out A LOT."what if rainbow no longer wants to be friends? What if she doesn't like him? Would we stop talking, who would leave the group?? All these questions are racing through my head, even if it is to make her a bit jealous, I would much rather be honest with rainbow. I turn to see rainbow trying to sneak up on me but, it looks like I busted her in the act. "Damn it, I almost got you" Rainbow nearly screamed. "Language rainbow". "Yes, mom" she sighed as we both started to laugh.We made small talk as we walked back to the car and on the way to school. I hate having to lie to rainbow just to get her to notice me, it's sucks but, hopefully it pays off.