a game meant for two.

Rainbow Dash's POV
Time skip to lunch. ____________________________
I start heading back to campus to attend school after a much needed break. Maybe what pinks said was true. Two can play at that game I grin evily before running off to find spitfire and then the girls. So, i rethink my plan in my head one more time, I ask spitfire to pretend to be my girlfriend, here's to hoping that lighting dust, her actual girlfriend won't care that much. I hope this works.
__________________________
Spitfire's POV
_________________
So you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend to make the girl you like jealous. That sounds like fun, you have your self a deal, Dash. Lets go meet the gang I say before I half drag rainbow towards the cafeteria.
__________________________
Rainbow's POV
__________________________
I walk around the corner and enter the cafeteria hand in hand with spitfire. All the girls are all at the table with the much dreaded prism. I pull out the chair for spitfire and then take a seat next to her earning a wierd look from all the girls. Guys, you all know spitfire, correct? I ask. No one says anything fluttershy just sighs and excuse herself to the bathroom & asks rarity to accompany her.
_______________________
Fluttershy's POV
_________________
How could she be dating spitfire? "Well, darling she was up for grabs, she doesn't know you like her" rarity says in her posh accent. Its like she toying me almost, like she knows that I like her. Whatever we better go before the girls get suspicious and with that Rairty and I walk back to the group.