And,you are?

Fluttershy's POV
______________________________
Rainbow and I arrived to the group last, I pull out my phone and tell my boyfriend Prism Streak to meet me in the library with the rest of the girls.(here, I'm gonna let you in on a secret, prism streak isn't my boyfriend, he's actually gay like me but, he's one of my close friends outside of the group. Hes helping me make rainbow jealous along with the other girls, rainbow doesn't even know I like her) Alright,I tell the girls prism should be here shortly I finish saying as he walks through the door. Rainbow barely had time to ask who he is before he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a hug, on cue all the girls go "Aww" except rainbow who is super confused. Rainbow coughs super loudly interupting prism and I. Rainbow, I would like you to meet Prism Streak, my boyfriend.
_____________________________
Dash's POV
____________
Since when did you of all people have a boyfriend? of
course I didn't mean that in a rude way but, shy took it that way and she ran off crying.
_______________
Prism's POV
_____________
Girls, can you please go look for her while I talk to rainbow? He asked politely. Small confirmations were made before the girls all run off leaving rainbow and I. "Rainbow dash, don't you think that was a bit uncalled for" I ask.
_____________________________
Rainbow's POV
_________________
There was no way in hell this pretty boy was gonna take away my best friend but, why do i not want him with fluttershy, I don't like her at least I don't think so. What ever I gotta shake these feelings.
"Alright lady killer, sense you're my replacement, let me test your fluttershy knowledge what's shy's favorite color?
"Pink" he says
WRONG, anyone with a brain would know it's pale yellow.
Which is her favorite pet out of all 8 that she owns??
"She doesn't have favorites" Prism inquires
WRONG AGAIN, it's Angel, her bunny even though he's the spawn of Satan, he's there for her when I can't be.
"Then why aren't you looking for her, she obviously needs you and all you did was push her away, some friend you are, right??
Rainbow punched him in his face, how dare he insult her, Dash knew that she knows fluttershy better than anyone.