Wow...really?

Dash's POV
______________________
Rarity & Prism said you wanted to see me I asked, what do you want to talk about? Well, Dashie I understand that you're with spitfire and that you really seem to like her cause shes cool and athletic like you b...but she didn't finish her sentence, cause i kissed her. When I broke the kiss, I got up and started walking back to the cafeteria and then broke into a run when the bell signaling lunch was over sounded.
Fluttershy's POV
_________________
Of course I should have followed but, I went to take a walk in the woods near our school to help process what just happened. As I was walking, I could bring myself to believe what happened but, once again my thoughts were interupted by my phone vibrating, Prism texted me
___________________________
P:why did rainbow come back without you? Did it go that bad??
Shy:I have no idea how it went
P: what do you mean? You were there!!
Shy:well, I was starting to tell her that I liked her but, then she kissed me and walked away.
P:Damn, I'm sorry fluttershy. That must suck.
Shy: Prism Streak, Language!
P:oh, I'm sorry. Well class is starting see ya soon I hope :)
____________________________
Rainbow's POV
__________________________
Why did I kiss her but, most importantly where is she?? Im mentally cursing at myself. I guess Aj notices how wierd I'm acting and texts me.
_____________________
Aj:what is wrong with you?
Rd:it's fluttershy, I like her but..I just don't know what to do! What if I fuck it up?
Aj:calm down there partner. You just have to tell her how you feel.
Rd: oh yeah, and where is your girlfriend miss honesty?
Aj:back in my bed at home. don't worry,Im taking good care of her.
Rd: if rarity saw that, she'd flip her shit.
Aj: ha no lieing there, seriously though go get your girl.
Rd: Thanks professor Dumbass
Aj: anytime, Jackass
Rd:it's doctor Jackass, I didn't earn the degree for fun. Gotta go. Thanks again
Aj: anytime :)
___________________________
Rainbow's POV (still)
If I were fluttershy, where would I go?? Got it. I run out to the soccer field and check our place, ugh she isn't here. It hits me duh, the woods of course. I run straight for the woods. I slow down as I start walking around the woods. I see a pink blob surrounded by Brown things. It's fluttershy. Hey shy I yell scaring both the animals and her. Look fluttershy, can I talk to you alone? Flutter shy nods and shooed away the wood land critters. I sit down across from fluttershy. Look before you say anything, let me say all I need to say, ok? She nods once more. Alright cool, where do i start...Im sorry i kissed you earlier without asking, that was uncool of me. I know you think that im in love with spitfire but, like your love with prism. It's fake. Fluttershy, the only girl that I will ever love is y.. but, I'm tackled to the ground by shy and then kissed. Of course, I kiss her back and then break the kiss and help her stand up. Fluttershy, will you be my girlfriend? If only you will be mine she says. Deal I reply and I deal the deal with a kiss, then a huge awwww irrupts in the background and I turn to see all the girls and prism standing there. I blush and smile then, take fluttershys hand and we all walk out of the woods.
_________________________
Rainbow's thoughts
_______________________
Today I learned something about myself. If I feel weak, I can always turn to my friends and my wonderful new girlfriend.
__________
Dash's POV
___________
I stop and pull everyone into a group hug then shout " I LOVE YOU GUYS & I LOVE FLUTTERSHY SO FUCKING MUCH. YOU ALL ROCK. Fluttershy pulls me in for what seems like a kiss and then whispers language Dashie before walking away. All the girls besides Aj walk away with her and I'm just left there with my jaw dropped. Yeah, I know how you feel, rarity leaves me like that too. Aj says. Eww, I don't want to know about your sex life Aj i say as I grab her hat and run off towards the girls with Aj chasing me. I wouldn't trade any of this for the world. I love my life, my friends and my fluttershy :)